Leafs Caps is classic playoff hockey

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Big win for the Leafs! :bc:

Glad to see them win one on Caps ice!

Huge boost for them!

• Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 11:04 AM, f7ben said:

sure....but its not supposed to happen in your own barn to open the playoffs

Especially being shut out 2 games in a row. Probably the biggest upsets so far in the first round.

I was reading this morning that teams that lose the first two games at home historically have less than a 13% chance of winning the series.  

Wild and Hawks, the two top teams in the west, probably won't make it to round two.  Astonishing.

I can't believe the Hawks are in the position there in!

I chose them to go all the way to the Cup final to meet the Caps and have them coming out victorious.

I haven't watched any games of their's yet but I can only assume they look terrible and the Preds look unstoppable? Maybe the Hawks will pull off a L,A, comeback and make it, who knows, but I don't feel very good about it.

Would be a beautiful thing if the Leafs could put out the Caps, but I think they stand about the same chance as the Hawks coming back. 

14 minutes ago, irv said:

I can't believe the Hawks are in the position there in!

I chose them to go all the way to the Cup final to meet the Caps and have them coming out victorious.

I haven't watched any games of their's yet but I can only assume they look terrible and the Preds look unstoppable? Maybe the Hawks will pull off a L,A, comeback and make it, who knows, but I don't feel very good about it.

Would be a beautiful thing if the Leafs could put out the Caps, but I think they stand about the same chance as the Hawks coming back. 

You picked the Hawks to make it to the cup?  They aren't that good this year IMO.  I'm betting the Ducks will meet the Pens.  Caps will shit the bed again.  I was just hoping the Wild would get by Chicago in the second round and meet the ducks.  But a month ago....I knew we were in trouble.

I'm pulling for Boston (still a good hockey hot bed and my dad's family is from Boston) and Anaheim (Ive got lots of family in "the OC" and was born there...plus I like their style of play).  If both of those teams go out, it'll watch sporadically until game three of the finals.