Check your account email address ×

I Support…..

• Platinum Contributing Member

Drumpf :bc: Ideal situation - MAGAt’s have their leader and all the third party idealists have an option :news:

Trump Floats Third-Party Threat If GOP Won't Back Him

Mary Papenfuss
Sat, December 31, 2022 at 1:12 AM CST

0:12
1:36

Ivanka Ditches Dad

Donald Trump has floated the idea of running a third-party campaign if increasingly disgruntled Republican leaders don’t get behind his run for the presidency.

Trump signaled the possibility by posting an article on Truth Social Wednesday promoting just such an option.

Bizarrely, the author of the article in the right-wing journal American Greatness, believes such a move would torpedo Trump’s chances to win the White House. But it would also wipe out Republican hopes, which would be a deserving punishment for rejecting the popular former president, writer Dan Gelernter indicated in his piece entitled “The Coming Split.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-floats-third-party-threat-071227119.html

Just now, Skidooski said:

Something tells me Independents will tell him to fuck off 

What are we to do with almost half the country who support(ed) him?  Just keep calling them fascists and deplorables?  That oughta work out well.   :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

What are we to do with almost half the country who support(ed) him?  Just keep calling them fascists and deplorables?  That oughta work out well.   :lol: 

Half the country doesn’t support him :lol: You keep peddling a lie.  Clown lost by 7 million votes and his base is dwindling - even among knuckledragging Repugs.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

If he goes third party then they will all "throw their vote away" I suppose even though they are voting for who they want to  :news: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Half the country doesn’t support him :lol: You keep peddling a lie.  Clown lost by 7 million votes and his base is dwindling - even among knuckledragging Repugs.  

74,000,000  people who voted for him wasn't it?  Thats a lie?  We're to ignore them and the agenda that they still want regardless of who's promoting it?  Its clear you have zero interest in a reasonable conversation.

Edited by DriftBusta

74,000,000  people who voted for him wasn't it?  Thats a lie?  We're to ignore them and the agenda that they still want regardless of who's promoting it?  Its clear you have zero interest in a reasonable conversation.

74 million voted for a petulant child.  81 million votes for an adult.  Since then the petulant child’s support has eroded.  So don’t peddle the narrative half the country supports him.  I hope he runs again and gets the Repug nomination.  He will get smoked again. :thumbsup:  one thing he is…..a LOSER. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

74 million voted for a petulant child.  81 million votes for an adult.  Since then the petulant child’s support has eroded.  So don’t peddle the narrative half the country supports him.  I hope he runs again and gets the Repug nomination.  He will get smoked again. :thumbsup:  one thing he is…..a LOSER. 

I don't support criminals, liars, dementia patients and anyone destroying our energy policy, opening our borders, letting over 100,000 people die from fentanyl, etc.., Thats you.  Seriously, how brainwashed are you, to look the other way, or does soros have you on the payroll too?  Most corrupt POTUS in our lifetimes, Newt thinks so and I've said as such for some time now.

• Like 1

I don't support criminals, liars, dementia patients and anyone destroying our energy policy, opening our borders, letting over 100,000 people die from fentanyl, etc.., Thats you.  Seriously, how brainwashed are you, to look the other way, or does soros have you on the payroll too?  Most corrupt POTUS in our lifetimes, Newt thinks so and I've said as such for some time now.

:lol:  The above post is a picture perfect example of a misinformed, radicalized, MAGAt cultist.  You’re not a dumb guy but you’ve been radicalized and are a victim of your chosen echo chambers.  That’s why so many traditional Repugs are starting to peel off.  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:  The above post is a picture perfect example of a misinformed, radicalized, MAGAt cultist.  You’re not a dumb guy but you’ve been radicalized and are a victim of your chosen echo chambers.  That’s why so many traditional Repugs are starting to peel off.  

I've been radicalized?  Yeah ok Che.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I've been radicalized?  Yeah ok Che.

Let’s start with your previous post.  

Examples of how our energy policy being destroyed?  

Who are the criminals you reference? 

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah......he just gained 10 million more votes in 20 than he did in 16....really dwindling.:lol::shitstorm:...keep that fake news alive

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah......he just gained 10 million more votes in 20 than he did in 16....really dwindling.:lol::shitstorm:...keep that fake news alive

And the D’s gained almost 20 million :lol: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

CNN — 

President Joe Biden insists that he hasn’t made up his mind whether to run for a second term. But the public sure has.

Almost three in four Americans (72%) said that they do not want Biden to run again in 2024, according to a new national Marquette Law School poll released on Thursday, a striking number – especially when you consider that Biden’s approval rating in the same poll was relatively solid (for him) at 45%.

It’s not then that large swaths of the American public think Biden is doing a terrible job and want him out. It’s just that people – across the political spectrum – don’t want him to run again in two years’ time.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

The only loser is your buddy Hillary.  0 for 2 attempts - a 000 average.  Biden is 1 for 3 ateempts - .333.   Donald Trump actually has had a higher winning percentage than either.  More important than any of that though is thatTrump has already done America the greatest service in denying Hillary the POTUS.  That undoubtedly stings to this day - doesn’t it…

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He will split the repub vote and the Dems win.

All Biden has to do is stay alive long enough to run again and he'll be re-elected. Pick a better VP this time maybe

33 minutes ago, Kevin said:

The only loser is your buddy Hillary.  0 for 2 attempts - a 000 average.  Biden is 1 for 3 ateempts - .333.   Donald Trump actually has had a higher winning percentage than either.  More important than any of that though is thatTrump has already done America the greatest service in denying Hillary the POTUS.  That undoubtedly stings to this day - doesn’t it…

Hey Kevvy…..Trump lost the house, the senate and the White House and he never won the popular vote.

He’s a huge LOOZER.

21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Look at that, snowbeavis trying hard to divide people as usual and rooting for it.

I was right.  Just like trump.

Who’s contemplating a run as an independent?  Me or your Dear Leader? :news: