Check your account email address ×

Despite Musk's claims, there's no proof the FBI told Twitter to suppress Hunter Biden story (CNN)

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ll never understand?  Did you not read what I wrote?  Just ignore the corruption?  Fucking never.  Are you drunk?

There's been corruption in government since forever. Why did it take Trump for you to care all of a sudden?

23 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

There's been corruption in government since forever. Why did it take Trump for you to care all of a sudden?

What kind of simpleton response was that?  Go away if you have nothing intelligent to say, Im not that bored.  You’re obsessed, and I dont do obsessed.  

On 12/24/2022 at 4:44 PM, Steve753 said:

Trump would've lost anyway. They cheated remember. 

How many people do you suppose would not have voted Biden/ Harris if they knew Biden was up to his eyebrows in his crackhead sons shady business dealings?

25 minutes ago, old indy said:

How many people do you suppose would not have voted Biden/ Harris if they knew Biden was up to his eyebrows in his crackhead sons shady business dealings?

So far we haven't seen any proof of this.

The election wasn't about Biden. It was about Trump.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Yes you have, the fbi tried to bury it along with the msm.  You're just to dumb to know where to look.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes you have, the fbi tried to bury it along with the msm.  You're just to dumb to know where to look.

Well it's not buried anymore and never really has been. People knew the truth before the mid terms, along with the mess the Biden admin has made, the Republicans still barely took control of the house and lost ground in the senate.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Well it's not buried anymore and never really has been. People knew the truth before the mid terms, along with the mess the Biden admin has made, the Republicans still barely took control of the house and lost ground in the senate.

Keep telling yourself that fool.

Tony Bobulinski has zero credibility.  Thats what you just said, among other things.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Tony Bobulinski has zero credibility.  Thats what you just said, among other things.

Everyone knew what he said before the election. They didn't care.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Everyone knew what he said before the election. They didn't care.

The poll by TIPP Insights surveyed over 1,000 voters, including 437 who were following the story of the laptop. Seventy-one percent of Democrat respondents said that knowing the contents were real would have “very likely” or “somewhat likely” changed their vote.

Meanwhile 75 percent of Democrats following the story agreed that a “truthful interpretation of the laptop” would have likely changed the 2020 election.

I know this is no where near as credible as 'look at the Twitter comments!!!!!11111 but it was what I could get on short notice... :lol: :lol:

Edited by Snake
  • Thanks 1

jeebus jethro,   if you dont see it, you dont want to.   you seem to suck up all the deflection very well,   u just not able to see thats what it is or what?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

The constant discrediting and belittling of everything he brought forth had nothing to do with that now did it..

Both sides do that.

In the end it was Trumps election to lose and he wasn't adult enough to win it and to make it even worse, he wasn't adult enough to accept defeat.

:bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

The poll by TIPP Insights surveyed over 1,000 voters, including 437 who were following the story of the laptop. Seventy-one percent of Democrat respondents said that knowing the contents were real would have “very likely” or “somewhat likely” changed their vote.

Meanwhile 75 percent of Democrats following the story agreed that a “truthful interpretation of the laptop” would have likely changed the 2020 election.

I know this is no where near as credible as 'look at the Twitter comments!!!!!11111 but it was what I could get on short notice... :lol: :lol:

Twitter isn't a reliable source now, or is it?

:lol:

You goofballs continue to move goal posts!

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yet there was no red wave in the mid terms.

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

jeebus jethro,   if you dont see it, you dont want to.   you seem to suck up all the deflection very well,   u just not able to see thats what it is or what?

I see that Trump was horrible. End of story.

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Twitter isn't a reliable source now, or is it?

:lol:

You goofballs continue to move goal posts!

Awesome job of not addressing the point!

You are on a serious roll today! :bc:

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

funniest thing about that HRC pic...   i punched in    "pics of HRC crying"  and the web came up with HUNDREDS of HRC pics...      just one of what the search was about.    one.

Maybe the bitch didn't cry much.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe the bitch didn't cry much.

or shes had most of the bad shots of her scrubbed..  there WERE a bunch of her crying saying "but it was my turn" 

it was going on like mad before the election in 16.  searches were producing some strange results an awful LOT back then.

1 minute ago, old indy said:

or shes had most of the bad shots of her scrubbed..  there WERE a bunch of her crying saying "but it was my turn" 

it was going on like mad before the election in 16.  searches were producing some strange results an awful LOT back then.

Oh I know it was. There's other search engines out there that I use for this very reason.

:bc: