Check your account email address ×

January 6 Final Report

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

trump wins via landslide in 24'. ill be bumping these old threads for the lolz:lol:

You've lost touch with reality.

They sure are trying to keep the dirty secret of politics just that.

the all out attacks on trump for the last six years have set a new precedent . Now seeking to ever let him run again run for any public office is something of epic events 

Edited by toslow
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Badger** said:

They said that back in 2016.:whistle: I'm still on the fence about Trump in 2024 but in Trump's case never say never IMO.  

Obviously it depends on who gets out of the primaries and Id prefer Desantis, but lets be honest and understand he will get the same treatment Trump did.  Hell he already is. Given their behavior for the past 6 years, there isnt a Democrat born this century that I would vote for right now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Obviously it depends on who gets out of the primaries and Id prefer Desantis, but lets be honest and understand he will get the same treatment Trump did.  Hell he already is. Given their behavior for the past 6 years, there isnt a Democrat born this century that I would vote for right now.

DeSantis is mature enough to deal with the treatment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

the all out attacks on trump for the last six years have set a new precedent . Now seeking to ever let him run again run for any public office is something of epic events 

Trump was his own worst enemy. Had he kept his mouth shut and not fanned the flames everything would've played out the same and he'd still be potus.

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump was his own worst enemy. Had he kept his mouth shut and not fanned the flames everything would've played out the same and he'd still be potus.

I disagree.  Accusing a sitting president of colluding with a foreign adversary was an egregious abuse of power, and likely has permanently lowered the bar for political discourse in the country.  

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I disagree.  Accusing a sitting president of colluding with a foreign adversary was an egregious abuse of power, and likely has permanently lowered the bar for political doscourse in the country.  

I know you do. The democrats do nothing but abuse their power. That being said Trump gave it all validation by the way he handled it. 

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I know you do. The democrats do nothing but abuse their power. That being said Trump gave it all validation by the way he handled it. 

I guess I can agree with that.  Lets see how DeSantis handles it.  I still think people like Clapper, Brennan, Comey and at least a half dozen others need to be in jail.  Then we have Fauci and all the $ he was throwing around to shape the narrative.  He may be worthy of worse.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, toslow said:

there terrified they will lose again. and they will.

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

no, he didn't. at all.

you got a blindspot there buddy. it was 95 percent bullshit

you are just a mark of that machine. all this propping up desantis is just to get a plan b if they cannot bullshit there way into trump being jailed beforehand 

Edited by ZR800efi

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I guess I can agree with that.  Lets see how DeSantis handles it.  I still think people like Clapper, Brennan, Comey and at least a half dozen others need to be in jail.  Then we have Fauci and all the $ he was throwing around to shape the narrative.  He may be worthy of worse.

Let's be honest here. No one is going to jail. Republicans need to stop talking about these idiots. Talking about them gives them a stage. Not giving them a platform will hurt them.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Let's be honest here. No one is going to jail. Republicans need to stop talking about these idiots. Talking about them gives them a stage. Not giving them a platform will hurt them.

Im talking about what should happen , not what is likely.  What do we think is going to happen if this is allowed to happen without repercussions, as in justice?  Whats next?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Im talking about what should happen , not what is likely.  What do we think is going to happen if this is allowed to happen without repercussions, as in justice?  Whats next?

If they don't have control they can't do anything. Had Trump kept his nose out of the mid terms, Republicans could've set themselves up nice for 2024.

Imo going after Hunter is a waste of time. Fauci on the otherhand should be looked into as he played a huge apart in everyone's lives.

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You've lost touch with reality.

i remember the last time i was out of touch with reality

' hillary clinton a 98 percent lock for next president of the usa ':lol:

steve, snorider, mainecat , and actionjoe in 24'  :chatter:

8 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

i remember the last time i was out of touch with reality

' hillary clinton a 98 percent lock for next president of the usa ':lol:

steve, snorider, mainecat , and actionjoe in 24'  :chatter:

Things are a little different now where Trumps concerned.