Check your account email address ×

19 or 20?

7 minutes ago, toslow said:

Love it when the dems liberals get the shit kicked out of them in the corner 😂😂😂

Look really hard at the people in this forum defending election fraud constantly.  They are some really interesting characters.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Look really hard at the people in this forum defending election fraud constantly.  They are some really interesting characters.

Show the class the fraud :dunno:

:lol: 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

When will you be taking more time off?  It is funny when you get all butthurt.

I take time away from here because of how sterile it gets with morons like you.  Now show us the goods or STFU :bc:

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That is what is happening and continues to happen, yet you still defend the criminals.  Admit it, you like the fraud and you cheer it.

Put your evidence of voter fraud on display.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Regardless - the ballots are/were counted.  Another MAGAt who’s a sore loser 

The ballots were counted by hand after the chain of custody was broken.  Still leaves a question of how the totals changed for total ballots.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

And now look , Zam gone and who comes back out the closet :lol:

I can't remember where I read it, but if I recall correctly snow putz bought a sled off of F7BEN and wanted his money back because the sled didn't have a toolkit.

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I can't remember where I read it, but if I recall correctly snow putz bought a sled off of F7BEN and wanted his money back because the sled didn't have a toolkit.

YUP :lol:

On 11/18/2017 at 4:01 PM, f7ben said:

About 4 years ago or something I had a 2009 Renegade X package 1200 for sale. I had owned the sled for 2 years and also had a turbo 1200 and decided to sell my stocker that year.

I get a response from craigslist asking questions about it. Mainly what maintenance had been done with special concern for all the bearings etc being it had 5k miles. 

After a million retarded questions the guy asks if I would meet him in Duluth ....I say fine.

I drive an hour down there and we complete the sale.

Days later I get a text asking why there is no tool kit...I say because a tool kit for a 4 stroke is retarded and does nothing and I wouldnt carry it if I had it. Dude throws a fit and I agree to buy a tool kit of ebay and have it shipped to him.

Couple days after that I get a text saying the reverse isnt working on the sled. I said it was working fine when you picked it up....dude is not happy and I tell him to take it to the dealer and get it looked at and I will pay for it.

Couple days or more after that I get a message saying the dealer hooked the sled to buds and the VIN comes up as 2008 GTX 1200. I say is impossible because there is no such thing as a 2008 GTX 1200 and that there had to be a mistake. Dude is demanding his money back at this point and threatening to go on Dootalk with my info for selling him a sled that wasnt as I represented it....

I told him to get fucked and he could go to the forum all he wanted and that I had sold 10's of thousands worth of sleds and parts and never had an issue.

He breaks down basically crying begging me to take the sled back.. I told him fine , I would give him his money back and take the sled back but that I had already paid the loan off on it and didnt have $5400 just laying around. 

I said I would meet him back in Duluth an hour away and write him a check and he would need to give me a few days to get the cash together. I took the sled back and wrote him a check. A few days later I told him to deposit the check as I had some things lined up and was getting the cash together. For whatever reason the check I wrote him got to my bank before I got all the cash deposited and it was returned. I saw it the day it happened and texted him to let him know my bank had returned the check and that I had all the funds there and if he could get his bank to send it back through.

His bank did send it back through and it cleared the second time.

I had zero obligation to give the fucking loser his money back. I had no knowledge of any messed up VIN number in the buds system and I had a registration card from the previous owner that stated 2009 Skidoo Renegade 1200.

I got the sled back and the reason the reverse wouldnt work is the fucking moron had put a 12v heated shield plug on the sled and blown the fuse for the reverse in the process.

I kept that sled and rode it probably 1500 trouble free miles that year for the most part.

It takes a lot of fucking nerve to post some bounced check bullshit and call me out after the inconvenience that fucking loser caused me on that deal.

I had no idea who Snowrider was until he joined this forum some time after that. In all of my sled sales and parts sales concerning sleds I have never met a more uneducated idiotic buyer in my life :lol: 

Now everyone knows the story 

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/9754-the-story-of-snowrider/

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Zam was having a field day, like shooting retarded fish in a barrel.

Please…all Zamboni did was get frustrated and threaten to beat him up in front of his family…I know you like to spew misinformation.🤣

21 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The 19 vs 20 seems like a moot point, just hand count them if they haven’t already been. That’s the whole reason we vote on paper ballots so it can be audited by hand.

I don't think so.

There was no way the ballot printing error happened by accident.  When the ballot goes to duplication, you are supposed to keep the two together, that was abandoned and there is no way to audit.

Also the county recorder perjured himself by running a pac against Lake and then lied about it under oath.

Keep watching CNN for updates moron.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Please…all Zamboni did was get frustrated and threaten to beat him up in front of his family…I know you like to spew misinformation.🤣

See thats misinformation right there, nobody ever thought that was serious.  Maybe you did, surprise.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't think so.

There was no way the ballot printing error happened by accident.  When the ballot goes to duplication, you are supposed to keep the two together, that was abandoned and there is no way to audit.

Also the county recorder perjured himself by running a pac against Lake and then lied about it under oath.

Keep watching CNN for updates moron.

Right, I believe you. Wonder how this one will turn out. :pc:

You're CNN deflection get's real old. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Have you been watching the hearing or are you just looking for tweets that fit your narrative?🤷🏻

It references the court with video evidence is somehow misinformation now.

Stick to fake news.