Check your account email address ×

wow, sick b u r n bro...

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I’m not a fan policy wise but on J6 she’s spot the fuck on.  She has bigger balls than Kev, Gym, and Nestor’s ‘Dad’ combined :lol: 

• Gold Member

'The committee cannot charge Mr Trump or his associates themselves, and the justice department is not obligated to follow the committee's referrals.' 

LOL. way to waste more money on TDS you  delusional weirdos   :lol:  

NEXT!!!! :usflag:     

2024 ' bitches. get ready.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

'The committee cannot charge Mr Trump or his associates themselves, and the justice department is not obligated to follow the committee's referrals.' 

if you didn't know they couldn't press charges going into it you're a moron.

what they did do was bring to light the actions of a former POTUS, his accomplices and the cause/effect of a historic day in American history.  an action during a time of the orderly transition of power from one POTUS to the next never considered or attempted before.  they put these actions into the public spotlight for all to see... if they were willing to watch.  which most of Trump's cult refused to do. 

it's historical... and should never happen again.  

in closing... fuck Trump and anyone involved in the unnecessary mayhem of J6 

;)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I’m not a fan policy wise but on J6 she’s spot the fuck on.  She has bigger balls than Kev, Gym, and Nestor’s ‘Dad’ combined :lol: 

in fairness, I'm not a fan of most of the left's policies that primarily focus on throwing $ down the toilet trying to fix a problem.   but as far as the committee goes, Adam and Liz are on the right side of history, where as some of their colleagues were complacent or complicit. 

• Gold Member
41 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what they did do was bring to light the actions of a former POTUS, his accomplices and the cause/effect of a historic day in American history.  an action during a time of the orderly transition of power from one POTUS to the next never considered or attempted before.  they put these actions into the public spotlight for all to see... if they were willing to watch.  which most of Trump's cult refused to do. 

;)

image.gif.23aac97b6636d78860886562ade71367.gif

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

"bring to light " he says .....MSM has been beating everyone over the head about Jan 6 for how long now ? 

ACEA5378-82D4-4B22-9CCF-37233D397E8A.jpeg

He’s spot on and you’re obviously a fucking clueless moron who doesn’t know a whole lotta truths. 

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump counts on low intelligence support….it’s evident by the responses above.

Im not supporting Him. 

I am also not cheering on his demise like some retarded obsessed angry scorned Women. 

America has much bigger problems to worry about right now. :news:

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

;)

Fuck the FBI, DOJ and anyone looking the other way, who doesn't understand why half the country is so disgusted with our government right now.  You're not going to browbeat them into silence or expect them to believe that the  behavior of those agencies over the past 5 years never happened.  People demonstrate.  Freedom of expression.  Fuck your peaceful transition of power under those realities.  I hope next time they get the message, if the indictments don't happen soon, and i'm not talking about Trump.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck the FBI, DOJ and anyone looking the other way, who doesn't understand why half the country is so disgusted with our government right now.  You're not going to browbeat them into silence or expect them to believe that the  behavior of those agencies over the past 5 years never happened.  People demonstrate.  Freedom of expression.  Fuck your peaceful transition of power under those realities.  I hope next time they get the message, if the indictments don't happen soon, and i'm not talking about Trump.

I disagree.  :news:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Trump counts on low intelligence support….it’s evident by the responses above.

And you bleat about “ get new material “. :lol:

whoops! sorry, I forgot your dementia keeps you from remembering what you said yesterday.

image.jpeg.07d9f122364697955e5a331648d04aa1.jpeg

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

And you bleat about “ get new material “. :lol:

whoops! sorry, I forgot your dementia keeps you from remembering what you said yesterday.

Is Mainecat older than you? You kinda struck me as an older boomer :dunno:

22 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

Like 2022? :lol: