Check your account email address ×

Tax Bills

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Racer should do the same.

Racers not telling everyone to contribute to the site. If anything snowpussy is hindering guys contributing. 

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Racers not telling everyone to contribute to the site. If anything snowpussy is hindering guys contributing. 

You’re new here :lmao: And you’re like my lil pet on leash following me around the site.  It’s kind of cute :hay:

:lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You’re new here :lmao: And you’re like my lil pet on leash following around the site.  It’s kind of cute :hay:

I love owning the shit out of you.

Your game is that of a 4 yr old girl.

You're all giggety.

Just now, Steve753 said:

You're all giggety.

Yeah you and Racer are really getting the best of people around here.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're all giggety.

Well then a 4 year old girls game is enough as you are being led around FSCE.  Good to know it doesn’t take much :lol: 

And your definition of :owned: is…..

Just now, SnowRider said:

Well then a 4 year old girls game is enough as you are being led around FSCE.  Good to know it doesn’t take much :lol: 

And your definition of :owned: is…..

You comment. I put you in your place. :bc:

14 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You comment. I put you in your place. :bc:

It's not hard to do.  He hasn't said how much his taxes went down this year, nor has he commented about how he lives in a county that voted 65% R during 2020.  When confronted with facts rather than talking points, he just slithers away, because nothing in DU will help him.

Our county reassessed this year so my taxes on all 3 properties went up, our rental went up the most $92,000 in value. We appealed and got them all reduced some.  All thanks to our Republican majority commissioners, you would think people would vote them out, but no they even elected the 1 commissioner to state rep. Soon the judge will appoint a replacement.

19 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Taxes are good racer :thumbsup:  Move if you don’t like paying them :bc:

How much of your income going to taxes do you think is fair?  Like more than 50% like the average taxpayer pays when you calculate all the hidden ones?  I think that is far too much.  But that's just me I guess.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, BOHICA said:

That is what is great about all available tax credits and deductions…. They help your tax bill go down.  I can’t comprehend how anybody can arguing against tax credits or deductions.

Or paying more taxes in general.  Government spending is rife with fraud, waste and abuse.  Particularly at the federal level.  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, racer254 said:

I bet he hasn't paid his taxes yet.

are you ranting on property taxes?  I get to pay $5300 on Friday... just for our home.  I look at it as tuition for our daughter and good schools.  once she's off to college we may relocate to a more cost effective tax district with some land.

16 hours ago, BOHICA said:

That is what is great about all available tax credits and deductions…. They help your tax bill go down.  I can’t comprehend how anybody can arguing against tax credits or deductions.

Repubs love to bitch about tax deductions/incentives they aren't getting, but nary a peep about the one's they're able to to take advantage of.  my 2021 taxes included several capital gains taxes... at the minimum rate.   

16 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Because people like taxes, on other people.

True... we all want other people to pay for 'things' 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Or paying more taxes in general.  Government spending is rife with fraud, waste and abuse.  Particularly at the federal level.  

the waste is my big gripe... just what we pay on debt service is ludicrous.  D's and R's love them that credit card spendin'

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the waste is my big gripe... just what we pay on debt service is ludicrous.  D's and R's love them that credit card spendin'

Yup.  As I've gotten older, I've come to realize that "public service" just means "spend other peoples money".  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.  As I've gotten older, I've come to realize that "public service" just means "spend other peoples money".  

and neither party appears willing to address the issues of our spending or debt. 

future generations are going to be fucked... and it's wrong.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and neither party appears willing to address the issues of our spending or debt. 

Agreed.  Until the public demands true campaign finance reform and term limits, expect the toadies in the media to continue to divide us, while enriching themselves and their corporate masters.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Agreed.  Until the public demands true campaign finance reform and term limits, expect the toadies in the media to continue to divide us, while enriching themselves and their corporate masters.

the public is fairly ignorant, willfully in fact.  they don't seem to honestly care to be bothered with such concerns 

35 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I have tried to explain how the upper levels of government continue to want to influence how the lower levels of government spend.  And when they bribe you with an extra 20% if you spend say 100 grand on a road, when you refuse that, you piss many people off.  The voters sure as hell want you to quit spending until they notice that you lost 20 grand because you failed to spend over a certain $$$ amount on road improvements.

Edited by racer254

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you ranting on property taxes?  I get to pay $5300 on Friday... just for our home.  I look at it as tuition for our daughter and good schools.  once she's off to college we may relocate to a more cost effective tax district with some land.

Repubs love to bitch about tax deductions/incentives they aren't getting, but nary a peep about the one's they're able to to take advantage of.  my 2021 taxes included several capital gains taxes... at the minimum rate.   

True... we all want other people to pay for 'things' 

I wish mine were $5300. We get to pay over double that in the good old Constitution State. :wall:

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I wish mine were $5300. We get to pay over double that in the good old Constitution State. :wall:

That's like paying rent for fucks sakes. Makes a guy wanna puke.

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That's like paying rent for fucks sakes. Makes a guy wanna puke.

Wisconsin has all sorts of creative ways to tax the fuck out of us.  

find your state and compare...

https://wallethub.com/edu/best-worst-states-to-be-a-taxpayer/2416

• Like 1

also @Steve753, you can buy a lot more house where we live than other parts of wisco by a long shot.  two of my neighbors pay slightly over $20K in property taxes each, but those are $1m assessed value homes.  the one house was purchased a few years ago by a doctor and family that moved here from Cali, he said the house was cheap but the taxes are the same as the multi million dollar home he sold.  my brother who lives in Rhode island has a small $200k+ home that's a $100k home here.  that's what happens when there's so many rats on a ship.

• Like 1