Check your account email address ×

Pfizer Vax Causes Blood Clots - Fda admits

Who gives a fuck at this point.  Fwiw I never came close to getting the fauci ouchie and could see through the bullshit the entire way. 

Why argue about it all now though.  If you didn't get the jab, be happy.  If you did.... be happy I guess?

Everyone trying to own each other all the time, it never works, nobody ever changes their mind in these dumbasses arguments or admits they were wrong.  You guys can fight your battles til you die (hopefully not from sads) and you'll never win and you'll be fucking dead and all you did was fight some loser on this stupid ass website for your whole life.  Don't you guys have better shit to do with your life?  You're not even owning anyone because everyone here is just assholes like yourself just aligned differently.  Fuck.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Who gives a fuck at this point.  Fwiw I never came close to getting the fauci ouchie and could see through the bullshit the entire way. 

Why argue about it all now though.  If you didn't get the jab, be happy.  If you did.... be happy I guess?

Everyone trying to own each other all the time, it never works, nobody ever changes their mind in these dumbasses arguments or admits they were wrong.  You guys can fight your battles til you die (hopefully not from sads) and you'll never win and you'll be fucking dead and all you did was fight some loser on this stupid ass website for your whole life.  Don't you guys have better shit to do with your life?  You're not even owning anyone because everyone here is just assholes like yourself just aligned differently.  Fuck.

This isn't even close to being over.

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, HSR said:

That was like a drive by shooting :lol:

I've been called worse and I think we were shot at while in Madagascar, but can't confirm!

:lol:

20 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

i liked the part were all the no nonsense know it all's got owned. 

best part of this thread.:boot:

You got owned pretty bad.

8 hours ago, mnstang said:

Pipe down LOSER!

:owned:

I got the COVID vaccine before most could as healthcare provider and emergency manager implementing many of the policies of the “covidians”. Days after I was transported to the hospital with cardiac issue. Today I’m in heart failure.

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

I got the COVID vaccine before most could as healthcare provider and emergency manager implementing many of the policies of the “covidians”. Days after I was transported to the hospital with cardiac issue. Today I’m in heart failure.

Thats a great thread read.  But its Twitter.

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Na, we'd like to here your stupid ass explain it.  Now that will be funny.

Again what part of the virus cause blood clots?  Its the spike protein moron. 

Where did it come from?  It came from Moderna's patent.  You stupid idiot.

Now how did that get into both the virus and the vax?  Fucking dumb sheep.

FkHqRf9XEAAbO-I.jpeg.a8630974edfceda2f627949d327d86e1.jpeg

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where did it come from?  It came from Moderna's patent.  You stupid idiot.

FkHqRf9XEAAbO-I.jpeg.a8630974edfceda2f627949d327d86e1.jpeg

What causes the blood clots in the unvaccinated? Which was everyone before 12/20.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What causes the blood clots in the unvaccinated? Which was everyone before 12/20.

What are the numbers before and after vax you stupid moron?

Whats causing this?  

People died before, not now its off the charts.  Keep your head in the sand.

Fucking moron.

FkbVaBWXEAIfQMb.thumb.jpeg.87b2a6dbea300ab6fc6d539a0ab9d949.jpeg

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What are the numbers before and after vax you stupid moron?

Whats causing this?  

People died before, not now its off the charts.  Keep your head in the sand.

Fucking moron.

FkbVaBWXEAIfQMb.thumb.jpeg.87b2a6dbea300ab6fc6d539a0ab9d949.jpeg

What does that have to do with blood clots?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Speaking of dumb.  You claimed that Covid didn't cause clots.  Now you do.  Thanks for clarifying you are constantly confused.  Your flock misled you before.  Good to see you are waking up.

24 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Speaking of dumb.  You claimed that Covid didn't cause clots.  Now you do.  Thanks for clarifying you are constantly confused.  Your flock misled you before.  Good to see you are waking up.

Its miniscule compared to the spike in the vax, like what's between your fucking ears.

You keep proving that phd worthless.:lol:

35 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its all cause deaths moron.

What's the fucking likely reason for it?  Can't spell it out more obvious fucking idiot.

Most likely from covid that early on. No matter how bad you want it to be from the vaccine.