Check your account email address ×

Is this some kind of bust?

On 4/8/2017 at 11:02 AM, AKIQPilot said:

WTF?  A dude with breast implants will be competing against a chick?  This is insane.  

Edit.  I was confused.  Pearl is definitely a chick.  I hope she kicks ass.  She's kinda hot.  

I'm still planning to buy UFC210 though.  This will be the fight where Daniel Cormier gets KO'd by Rumble Johnson.  Probably gonna be a shitty card but I don't really care at this point.  Sometimes the shittiest looking cards turn out to be the best.  

PS.  Looks like McGregor is getting everything lined up to fight Mayweather.  They are talking massive paydays for both fighters.  The biggest fight purse of all times.  I'm sure almost no one will agree with me but my money is on to Conor beat Mayweather's ass.  A hungry 28 year old bad ass against a tired 40 year old has been won't be much of a fight.  Conors pressure will make Floyd crumble.  

mayweather has a real good defense. i doubt that we'll see a knock out. I really don't have a clue who'll take it. that's what makes it so fucking good. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

mayweather has a real good defense. i doubt that we'll see a knock out. I really don't have a clue who'll take it. that's what makes it so fucking good. 

I agree on all accounts.  Conor is a hungry young man.  Mayweather is a legend.  It could go either way.  

Just now, f7ben said:

black and I'll pay shipping :lol: 

I need to look up the sleds that those skis came stock on and then hit up some folks who probably have one.  

Is it the stock ski for your 600.........

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I agree on all accounts.  Conor is a hungry young man.  Mayweather is a legend.  It could go either way.  

vegas says you need to bet $1100 on Mayweather to win $100 :lol: I think we know what this fight is gonna look like 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I need to look up the sleds that those skis came stock on and then hit up some folks who probably have one.  

Is it the stock ski for your 600.........

yes , stock ski for my 600.....they came on all trail sleds from 2015 up or maybe even earlier. I lost my carbide last ride of the year and the keel is spread out over the whole of the keewenaw peninsula currently :lol: 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Im thinking Floyd has lost alot of speed and Conor will easily counter him.

Just now, f7ben said:

yes , stock ski for my 600.....they came on all trail sleds from 2015 up or maybe even earlier. I lost my carbide last ride of the year and the keel is spread out over the whole of the keewenaw peninsula currently :lol: 

Sounds good.  I should be able to round up one of those.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Sounds good.  I should be able to round up one of those.  

its a very popular ski .......

to remove as soon as you get the sled home :lol: 

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

its a very popular ski .......

to remove as soon as you get the sled home :lol: 

I've never owned a Poo, but I cannot imagine a worse stick ski than AC bolted on.

I may have that ski up north. If I don't,Pat's in Greenland has hundreds of used take off skis and they sell them cheap. They part out wrecked and blown up sleds. The pole building in back is filled with used sled parts. Just a FYI.