Check your account email address ×

Is this some kind of bust?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm in the far northeast corner about 15 miles south of I-80 at the Angola exit. That would be great to see you Tom if it works out. Shoot me a text when your plans firm up.

What brings you to Indianastan?

Bought a motorhome in Virginia.  Headed down on May 17 to pick it up.  Gonna spend a week in DC then head west toward Illinois.  Going to store it during the summer months at my BIL's place in Effingham IL.  He has 20 acres.  We put in a motorhome parking pad there last summer.  Going to build a pole barn type structure to keep it under.  For this summer it will stay in his existing pole barn.  Effingham isn't a very convenient place to store the motorhome for summer but it's not as hot as AZ or SoCal.  Still working out the logistics of being a nomad for part of winter.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bought a motorhome in Virginia.  Headed down on May 17 to pick it up.  Gonna spend a week in DC then head west toward Illinois.  Going to store it during the summer months at my BIL's place in Effingham IL.  He has 20 acres.  We put in a motorhome parking pad there last summer.  Going to build a pole barn type structure to keep it under.  For this summer it will stay in his existing pole barn.  Effingham isn't a very convenient place to store the motorhome for summer but it's not as hot as AZ or SoCal.  Still working out the logistics of being a nomad for part of winter.  

Ah gotcha , thats a couple hours south of me.

Just now, f7ben said:

Ah gotcha , thats a couple hours south of me.

Yea, I have to head back to AK on the 29th.  Got talked into going back to work for the summer.  I negotiated a 7 day on, 14 day off schedule.  I couldn't pass up the money.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Lake Sara in Effingham is a nice lake to ski and fish on, lot's of tasty crappie and bluegills, bass for sport or eating.

May is a real nice weather in Effingham as it doesn't have the stupid high humidity that persists down there through the summer.

http://lakesaracampground.com/

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Lake Sara in Effingham is a nice lake to ski and fish on, lot's of tasty crappie and bluegills, bass for sport or eating.

May is a real nice weather in Effingham as it doesn't have the stupid high humidity that persists down there through the summer.

Sounds good Vince.  Thanks for the link, I will have to check it out.  We will just store the motorhome in Effingham for summer.  Once we get back to it in late Fall we will likely head toward AZ or SoCal and warm weather.  

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Wow, I google earthed Lake Sara and it looks pretty good.  Definitely worth a look.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Sounds good Vince.  Thanks for the link, I will have to check it out.  We will just store the motorhome in Effingham for summer.  Once we get back to it in late Fall we will likely head toward AZ or SoCal and warm weather.  

These folks are friends of mine, if you ever need break from the in-laws just tell ole Hubie that Vince sent you :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/SpringCreekCampground/

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow, I google earthed Lake Sara and it looks pretty good.  Definitely worth a look.  

You would enjoy it for sure, we spent several Memorial Day weekends down there with our boat and the weather was always good. We used to stay at Anthony Acres, I believe that they rent boats.

http://www.anthonyacres.com/

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You would enjoy it for sure, we spent several Memorial Day weekends down there with our boat and the weather was always good. We used to stay at Anthony Acres, I believe that they rent boats.

http://www.anthonyacres.com/

Nice Vince.  Thanks for the hook up.  I will check it out.  

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i wanna see connor begin to lose and go for the take down. ground pound mayweather for the 10'seconds he gets before the ref saves mayweather's ass. what's he got to lose? 

Hahaha.  I've been visualizing that too.  

Hopefully they deal makers can put this fight together.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice Vince.  Thanks for the hook up.  I will check it out.  

Hahaha.  I've been visualizing that too.  

Hopefully they deal makers can put this fight together.  

Sounds like its a done deal .....I'm going to spend you and Daves 150$ on sled shit this fall @@@@@@@@@@@2222222222222222!!!!1111111111

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sounds like its a done deal .....I'm going to spend you and Daves 150$ on sled shit this fall @@@@@@@@@@@2222222222222222!!!!1111111111

:lol:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I can't wait till conor starts talking shit to Floyd.  That's gonna be some funny stuff.  You'll likely be $150 richer afterward but we will all have fun watching the fight.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I can't wait till conor starts talking shit to Floyd.  That's gonna be some funny stuff.  You'll likely be $150 richer afterward but we will all have fun watching the fight.  

I just looked up the vegas odds on the fight :lol: I ripped you guys off. They have Floyd at -2250 lolzzzz

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha.  Ummm, no.  I suspect it will be 100% pure boxing.  Probably be 12, three minute rounds.  

Hmmm...well then Floyd might have a chance i suspect.

Lets check back the day of the fight.  I like my odds just fine.  

hopefully this early fall .....maybe I'll head to  BW3 and watch it or something

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHahahaahahahahahhaha even better.....its was 3-2 odds......I just raped these fools !!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Didnt i just bet 50?

Ah so i get 75 when i win. :)

Edited by FAT DAVE

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Didnt i just bet 50?

Ah so i get 75 when i win. :)

yes .....if you had bet that 50$ in vegas you would have won $350 :lol: I raped you fools on the odss 1!1!1

On 4/8/2017 at 10:18 AM, f7ben said:

Copy , I'll pay 150 on your 100

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHahahaahahahahahhaha even better.....its was 3-2 odds......I just raped these fools !!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Yep.  3-2 odds.  I"m good for $100 for sure. :bc:  

Conor looses and I owe you $100.  Conor wins and you owe me $150.  

I don't really think Conor can win but I know Ben needs the money.  

Yep.  3-2 odds.  I"m good for $100 for sure. :bc:  

Conor looses and I owe you $100.  Conor wins and you owe me $150.  

I don't really think Conor can win but I know Ben needs the money.  

:lol: You have any polaris pro-steer skis laying around ....I need just one 

Just now, f7ben said:

yes .....if you had bet that 50$ in vegas you would have won $350 :lol: I raped you fools on the odss 1!1!1

Well i would never bet on mma other then with buddies.