Check your account email address ×

Is this some kind of bust?

UFC fighter Pearl Gonzalez WILL fight at UFC 210 after the NY State Athletic Commission cleared her to participate despite having breast implants. 

The NYSAC said it conducted a review into Gonzalez based on information that came to light at the weigh in Friday morning. MMAFighting.com said the information was that Gonzalez has breast implants. 

But moments ago, the NYSAC issued a statement saying, "The Commission has completed its review and has cleared Ms. Gonzalez to participate in UFC 210."

She will make her UFC debut against Cynthia Calvillo on Saturday night as planned. 

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/07/ufc-pearl-gonzales-breats-implants/

0407-pearl-gonzalez-photos-1.jpg

WTF?  A dude with breast implants will be competing against a chick?  This is insane.  

Edit.  I was confused.  Pearl is definitely a chick.  I hope she kicks ass.  She's kinda hot.  

I'm still planning to buy UFC210 though.  This will be the fight where Daniel Cormier gets KO'd by Rumble Johnson.  Probably gonna be a shitty card but I don't really care at this point.  Sometimes the shittiest looking cards turn out to be the best.  

PS.  Looks like McGregor is getting everything lined up to fight Mayweather.  They are talking massive paydays for both fighters.  The biggest fight purse of all times.  I'm sure almost no one will agree with me but my money is on to Conor beat Mayweather's ass.  A hungry 28 year old bad ass against a tired 40 year old has been won't be much of a fight.  Conors pressure will make Floyd crumble.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

31 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

WTF?  A dude with breast implants will be competing against a chick?  This is insane.  

I'm still planning to buy UFC210 though.  This will be the fight where Daniel Cormier gets KO'd by Rumble Johnson.  Probably gonna be a shitty card but I don't really care at this point.  Sometimes the shittiest looking cards turn out to be the best.  

PS.  Looks like McGregor is getting everything lined up to fight Mayweather.  They are talking massive paydays for both fighters.  The biggest fight purse of all times.  I'm sure almost no one will agree with me but my money is on to Conor beat Mayweather's ass.  A hungry 28 year old bad ass against a tired 40 year old has been won't be much of a fight.  Conors pressure will make Floyd crumble.  

I agree Tom....Connor will make Floyd look real bad.

World class boxer vs mma flavor of the week in the ring .....you'd have to be a fucking idiot to think it will be anything more than a spectacle with Connor getting made to look silly.

I'll accept bets and give 3-2 odds that connor loses

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

World class boxer vs mma flavor of the week in the ring .....you'd have to be a fucking idiot to think it will be anything more than a spectacle with Connor getting made to look silly.

Is there any limit to how much you are willing to bet?  I definitely want some of this action.  

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I will bet you Ben. :bc:

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not sure who will win but I hope Connor pounds that cocksucker Mayweather. :bc:

Mayweather is a world class POS and Connor is a loud mouth faggot .....it would be great if they both got hit by a bus on the way to the fight.

But , the facts are nobody in this world for the last 20 years has been able to hit Floyd. He is a generational fighter and he will be facing an amateur at best.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

WHERE THE FUCK DID TOM GO WITH MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Hahaha.  I was spending money on the internet.  Geez man.  This new motorhome is costing me an arm and a leg and I haven't even picked it up yet.........

$100 for me.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha.  I was spending money on the internet.  Geez man.  This new motorhome is costing me an arm and a leg and I haven't even picked it up yet.........

$100 for me.  

Copy , I'll pay 150 on your 100

Just now, f7ben said:

Copy , I'll pay 150 on your 100

Sounds good.  I sure hope they can put this fight together some time later this year.  I bet the PPV tickets will be at least $100 which I will gladly pay.  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Sounds good.  I sure hope they can put this fight together some time later this year.  I bet the PPV tickets will be at least $100 which I will gladly pay.  

I have bought one fight in my life. I paid $60 to watch Tyson bite Holyfield in the fucking ear

Just now, f7ben said:

I have bought one fight in my life. I paid $60 to watch Tyson bite Holyfield in the fucking ear

That was a great fight too.  Hahaha

Where abouts in Indiana are you Ben.  I'm going to be passing through Indianapolis in May.  Might have to swing in a steel a couple of Silver Bullets from ya.  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That was a great fight too.  Hahaha

Where abouts in Indiana are you Ben.  I'm going to be passing through Indianapolis in May.  Might have to swing in a steel a couple of Silver Bullets from ya.  

I'm in the far northeast corner about 15 miles south of I-80 at the Angola exit. That would be great to see you Tom if it works out. Shoot me a text when your plans firm up.

What brings you to Indianastan?

Edited by f7ben