Check your account email address ×

Democrat hero just got arrested

Rod

When is the public going to demand true campaign finance reform and term limits?  Reforming those two items would solve 90% of the countrys problems.  73 fucking million dollars buys a lot of influence and its getting handed out like Halloween candy, and thats just one donor.  Its disgusting and a corrupt process.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

When is the public going to demand true campaign finance reform and term limits?  Reforming those two items would solve 90% of the countrys problems.  73 fucking million dollars buys a lot of influence and its getting handed out like Halloween candy, and thats just one donor.  Its disgusting and a corrupt process.

Citizens United made it happen 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Citizens United made it happen 

End Corp donations.  Problem solved.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

End Corp donations.  Problem solved.

Take it up with The Supreme Court and while you’re at it look at the 5-4 decision. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Take it up with The Supreme Court and while you’re at it look at the 5-4 decision. 

Yep - the complete lack of basic knowledge from the 🤡 Posse and their ilk illustrates how much they either don’t know or don’t care.  I can’t say it enough but the amount of misinformation, lies, and messaging they absorb is a real issue.  Pretty easy to tell who’s culpable by the disproven and ludicrous conspiracies and absurdities they continue to peddle after the issue has been refuted and debunked. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

For example  - Woolie brings up money in politics and Ben counters with Citizens United and they still don’t get it :dunno:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yep - the complete lack of basic knowledge from the 🤡 Posse and their ilk illustrates how much they either don’t know or don’t care.  I can’t say it enough but the amount of misinformation, lies, and messaging they absorb is a real issue.  Pretty easy to tell who’s culpable by the disproven and ludicrous conspiracies and absurdities they continue to peddle after the issue has been refuted and debunked. 

You have zero self awareness.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You have zero self awareness.

Actually what I’m commenting on is a real subject being addressed outside the echo chambers you wallow in.  You’re just another right wing moron who’s only redeemable quality is you finally got turned off by a con man.  After being conned and voting for him I’m sure though. :snack:

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

For example  - Woolie brings up money in politics and Ben counters with Citizens United and they still don’t get it :dunno:

What don't I get?  We could go on for hours about things you don't get.  But guys like you think your opinions are absolute facts.  That shit doesn't fly in the real world ese.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

What don't I get?  We could go on for hours about things you don't get.  But guys like you think your opinions are absolute facts.  That shit doesn't fly in the real world ese.

Hes know different than you. Just on the other side. Mind you you're no where near as juvenile. 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hes know different than you. Just on the other side. Mind you you're no where near as juvenile. 

I make no apologies.  Washington has turned into a corrupt dystopia and I support anyone or anything that confronts it.  Ben and I agree more than we don't in that sense.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I make no apologies.  Washington has turned into a corrupt dystopia and I support anyone or anything that confronts it.  Ben and I agree more than we don't in that sense.

You quoted toolkit. Washington has always been corrupt. Trump talks a big game, but all he did was hire swamp creatures. It was enough to get him the win once. He will never get in again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

You quoted toolkit. Washington has always been corrupt. Trump talks a big game, but all he did was hire swamp creatures. It was enough to get him the win once. He will never get in again.

I’m also curious as to what the opinions were in 2010 when Citizens United passed.🤔

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

What would your plan have been if you were elected and wanted to effect major change in Washington?  Hire all outsiders and expect the swamp to just go along?  He had to start somewhere.  And I said that I would support ANYONE that confronts that swamp, so lets get that straight and stop fixating on Trump.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m also curious as to what the opinions were in 2010 when Citizens United passed.🤔

What were yours?  I think I've been pretty clear, I don't support all the money in politics, haven't for years, and I dont buy the argument that its free speech.  And look what scum like George Soros and this little dweeb SBF have done to corrupt the process.

Fairly level headed explanation of the law, and the SC rationale.  I don't agree with it.

Citizens United Explained | Brennan Center for Justice

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What would your plan have been if you were elected and wanted to effect major change in Washington?  Hire all outsiders and expect the swamp to just go along?  He had to start somewhere.  And I said that I would support ANYONE that confronts that swamp, so lets get that straight and stop fixating on Trump.

So you are a recovering Bernout? 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well for starters, I wouldn't have said I was going to drain the swamp. It was all downhill from there. Trump was bad for saying things like that with a few things. 

Edited by Steve753

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well for starters, I wouldn't have said I was going to drain the swamp. It was all downhill from there. Trump was bad for saying things like that with a few things. 

That wasn't much of an answer, given thats what helped him get elected.  And lets be honest, what he exposed, highlighted and what we now know about our government wouldn't have been known had we just elected a RINO or worse, Hillary Clinton.