Check your account email address ×

What kind of drugs is she on? (In New York)

• Platinum Contributing Member

WTF Any drug that's got you rolling around in gutter puddles full of trash like a zombie you should pass on 

Still can't beat the classics if you ask me. MDMA with an honorable mention :snack: 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

looks like a great time.

i'll never understand why people take shit that gets ya  doing the crab walk and licking hyndai bumpers.

whats wrong with whiskey and weed ? 'na by, lets take the russian pcp and talk to demons for a couple hours'

10 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Nothing

Screenshot_20221212-165528_Facebook.jpg

• Gold Member
47 minutes ago, HSR said:

Screenshot_20221212-165528_Facebook.jpg

no one on earth is immune to it. if you drink and smoke enough, you can get any level of fucked up you desire.:bc:

no need to speak in tongues and roll around on a sidewalk eh by lol

• Gold Member

booze and weed side effects-  abuse of pizza, mating with fat women , a headache the next day

side effects of gutterladies drug of choice -  requiring an exorcism ,  probably death , an insane asylum the next day

descisions descisions ...:lol:

people are retarded.

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

booze and weed side effects-  abuse of pizza, mating with fat women , a headache the next day

side effects of gutterladies drug of choice -  requiring an exorcism ,  probably death , an insane asylum the next day

descisions descisions ...:lol:

people are retarded.

:lol:

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Of course it is. All precursors are coming in from China. Chinese chemists are lock step with mexican cartels. 

your probably not wrong and thats fucked up but ...

no ones forcing these idiots to do random designer pills. at some point, the user needs to assume some responsibility for stupid decision's too.

a tainted heroine problem isn't a problem if your not injecting it to begin with. i have less and less pity for these people the more of this i see.

get a grip. get a job. knock off the stupid shit. boom, no longer an issue. get a blunt and a 12 pack and fucking relax.it was good enough for most people, why roll the dice when you know this stuffs in circulation and what it can do to you.?    

darwinism , i guess .:news:

Edited by ZR800efi

8 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

your probably not wrong and thats fucked up but ...

no ones forcing these idiots to do random designer pills. at some point, the user needs to assume some responsibility for stupid decision's too.

a tainted heroine problem isn't a problem if your not injecting it to begin with. i have less and less pity for these people the more of this i see.

get a grip. get a job. knock off the stupid shit. boom, no longer an issue. get a blunt and a 12 pack and fucking relax.it was good enough for most people.

It’s no longer about tainted heroin. The choice drug is fentanyl or one of its analogues. There isn’t any heroin left on the street because no junkie wants it. Once a taste of fentanyl is developed, heroin is an after thought. 

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s no longer about tainted heroin. The choice drug is fentanyl or one of its analogues. There isn’t any heroin left on the street because no junkie wants it. Once a taste of fentanyl is developed, heroin is an after thought. 

ok, the drugs changed, but the message still applies.

29 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Addicts don’t require sympathy. Only the availability of proper treatment when they’re ready. 

We do a very poor job of that in our country, we treat addiction as a crime for the most part when we should treat it as a sickness or a mental illness. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Of course it is. All precursors are coming in from China. Chinese chemists are lock step with mexican cartels. 

Thats not what fentanyl does Mr. health pro. 

And You took a jab to cure a "Chinese wet market bat" disease :lol:

You suck at life. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Addicts don’t require sympathy. Only the availability of proper treatment when they’re ready. 

fucking government bootlicker 

thats all you know about treatment , more drugs 9_9

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, Badger** said:

We do a very poor job of that in our country, we treat addiction as a crime for the most part when we should treat it as a sickness or a mental illness. 

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

Like Adult Asperger's :lol::roflcrying:

I know ur boys beef, but that was actually really true from the bAdger :lolz:

• Like 1

• Gold Member

a disease and a choice are two different things 

i feel bad for those hooked by prescription drugs that they were not aware would be addictive and given to them from a doctor they trusted.

i feel no pity for people choosing to do something for recreation , knowing full well what the substances will do to them and choosing to do it anyway then cry its a disease ' afterward.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 2