Check your account email address ×

Billionaire dembankster running for Illinois governor

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The Pritz family gets what they want in Chicago,after all,they paid for the bean.:pc: 

What a hunk of stupidity that is, do the liberal idiots gaze at that thing in amazement at how awesome it is?

Just now, snoughnut said:

What a hunk of stupidity that is, do the liberal idiots gaze at that thing in amazement at how awesome it is?

People from around the world come to see that thing. If you ever go down there is no locals. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

He looks like a Rod Blagojevich who couldn't push himself away from the buffet table.   Does he fall in line with so many other law abiding dem governors in Illinois?

Damn you guys can pick em in Illinois. :lol: 

4 OUT OF PREVIOUS 7 ILLINOIS GOVERNORS WENT TO PRISON

http://abc7chicago.com/archive/8973798/

5 hours ago, Woodtick said:

The Pritz family gets what they want in Chicago,after all,they paid for the bean.:pc: 

:lol:

Had to google that.  Yeah, I've seen it.  Stupid IMO but I'm not an "artsy fartsy" kinda guy.  SO..went from an estimated $6M to build and ended up being $23M. :lol:

A large, highly-polished, mirrored bean-shaped sculpture seen from the east, reflecting the skyscrapers to the north along East Randolph Street (The Heritage, Smurfit-Stone Building, Two Prudential Plaza, One Prudential Plaza, and Aon Center.

5 hours ago, Woodtick said:

The Pritzker's are a baller family, if Trump had JB's money he would burn his.

The Pritzker family is an American Jewish family engaged in entrepreneurship and philanthropy, and one of the wealthiest families in the United States of America, being near the top of Forbes magazine's "America's Richest Families" list since the magazine began listings in 1982.

The family is most well known for owning the Hyatt hotel chain, and the Marmon Group, a conglomerate of manufacturing and industrial service companies that has since been sold to Berkshire Hathaway.[1] Other holdings have included the Superior Bank of Chicago, which collapsed in 2001, the TransUnion credit bureau, and the Royal Caribbean cruise line.

The Pritzker family is of Jewish descent[2] and is known for its relationship to Chicago.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pritzker_family

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Per Wikipedia:

Trump's est. net worth - $3.5 bil https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

JB's est. net worth - $3.4 bil https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._B._Pritzker

Pritzkers wealth is real,  Trumps is smoke and mirrors  I'll take the chicago jews over the batshit crazy new yorkers money

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

He looks like a Rod Blagojevich who couldn't push himself away from the buffet table.   Does he fall in line with so many other law abiding dem governors in Illinois?

Damn you guys can pick em in Illinois. :lol: 

4 OUT OF PREVIOUS 7 ILLINOIS GOVERNORS WENT TO PRISON

http://abc7chicago.com/archive/8973798/

Only reason he was picked is because he has enough money to run against Rauner. I'm still backing Rauner. Madigan is the problem in Illinois. 

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Pritzkers wealth is real,  Trumps is smoke and mirrors  I'll take the chicago jews over the batshit crazy new yorkers money

Pritzker is old money. The are like the Kennedy's of Chicago. My wife used to work for pritzkers. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I only gave enough of a shit to spend 30 seconds on Google looking it up.  I did find out that Pritzker's wealth has been broken up from what it once was.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Had to google that.  Yeah, I've seen it.  Stupid IMO but I'm not an "artsy fartsy" kinda guy.  SO..went from an estimated $6M to build and ended up being $23M. :lol:

A large, highly-polished, mirrored bean-shaped sculpture seen from the east, reflecting the skyscrapers to the north along East Randolph Street (The Heritage, Smurfit-Stone Building, Two Prudential Plaza, One Prudential Plaza, and Aon Center.

They came in and bailed out the project . The company that started it failed big time. You could see all of the welds. They took control of the project and hired MTH. Ended up costing more to fix it. That stupid thing attracts a lot of tourist ??? That =$$$$$$$ MTH is a customer of ours and we use them as a sub. I have buds that welded on it. There are thousands of miles of welds that you can't see.

Edited by Woodtick