Check your account email address ×

Bombing Syria started

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

north korea is doing nothing but flexing some muscle and enticing trump at the same time, to see his limits. they have no interest in getting into a war with us.

That's what we just answered for him.  And showed the Chinese what that means.  Nobody really wants to push us right now.  This little show was also the coming out to prove the old admin is no longer around.  The world took notice.  

Still...not real sure how I feel about all this.  The next few days of reaction (or inaction) will show how sideways this may get.  I'm not sure we'll get anything from Russia...and I think Assad is shitting his pants and looking for property in a non-extradition country.  If that is the case, can we work with Russia and the ME to find a suitable leader for the regions greater good?  Hmmmmm.........

I guess I'm looking for the best possible outcome from this.  Cuz, it's too late to go backwards now.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's what we just answered for him.  And showed the Chinese what that means.  Nobody really wants to push us right now.  This little show was also the coming out to prove the old admin is no longer around.  The world took notice.  

Still...not real sure how I feel about all this.  The next few days of reaction (or inaction) will show how sideways this may get.  I'm not sure we'll get anything from Russia...and I think Assad is shitting his pants and looking for property in a non-extradition country.  If that is the case, can we work with Russia and the ME to find a suitable leader for the regions greater good?  Hmmmmm.........

I guess I'm looking for the best possible outcome from this.  Cuz, it's too late to go backwards now.

I see you've fallen right in line with the rest of the trumpsters...

had hillary done this though?

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I see you've fallen right in line with the rest of the trumpsters...

had hillary done this though?

You really aren't very smart are you?  Did you understand my post aligns with a lot of yours?  And there is absolutely no doubt in my mind Hillary would have us knee deep with boots on the ground with Russia right now. 

See...this is why Moto's groups doesn't want liberals...they want them dead.  And that is why his group makes more sense to me than yours.

Smarten up....or eat a bullet.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I have to say I find it amusing people don't trust our govt and IC (intelligence community) when it comes to who used chemical weapons against civilians but line up behind them for everything else like Russia meddling in the election. :lol:  More selective belief in our govt. to fit an agenda.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You really aren't very smart are you?  Did you understand my post aligns with a lot of yours?  And there is absolutely no doubt in my mind Hillary would have us knee deep with boots on the ground with Russia right now. 

See...this is why Moto's groups doesn't want liberals...they want them dead.  And that is why his group makes more sense to me than yours.

Smarten up....or eat a bullet.

didn't you just got done presenting a lot of positives about trump doing this, like many other trumpsters?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I have to say I find it amusing people don't trust our govt and IC (intelligence community) when it comes to who used chemical weapons against civilians but line up behind them for everything else like Russia meddling in the election. :lol:  More selective belief in our govt. to fit an agenda.  

Rule #1 - believe nothing the government tells you regarding issues of war and peace.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

who are you referring to? if it's noggin, I'm pretty sure he's not buying into the Russia meddling thingy.

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol: Like I said...I wonder how long it is going to take for the MSM biased to slowly turn this on Trump...then "Russians!" all over again.  Did you see fucking Tim "French Fried Taters"  Kaine comment on this? :lol:What a fucking idiot this clown is....almost our VP! :lmao:

BTW...not much on the SCOTUS...I guess they just said "fuck it"!  Morons.

So how do we know what is fake news and what isnt anymore? Liberal media outlets are pumping Trump. Slinger is pumping Trump. I dont know what to think... :lol: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Here's the thing, it makes absolutely no sense for Assad to gas innocent civilians. He knows that is suicide and serves no strategic purpose

She just called and tried to start with me again...she said even CNN is saying the same thing as Fox News.....I finally just hung up. :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

who are you referring to? if it's noggin, I'm pretty sure he's not buying into the Russia meddling thingy.

Of course not, because I have tons of evidence to support the Democratic primary meddling thingy.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

So how do we know what is fake news and what isnt anymore? Liberal media outlets are pumping Trump. Slinger is pumping Trump. I dont know what to think... :lol: 

Bizzaro world I tell ya. :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

didn't you just got done presenting a lot of positives about trump doing this, like many other trumpsters?

Yes, we have to hope for the best case scenario here.  It's too late to rethink it.  NONE of my "positives" included going to war.

Are you sure you are as smart as you think you are?  Or are you so "librulized" you can't think strategically at all?  Like the rest of the democrats.  Morons.  Tell me, how are you lib-tards gonna go back to the "Russia!" collusion bullshit after basically sucking his dick all morning about this?  Meh...doesn't matter does it.  You tools don't see hypocrisy or irony at all anymore.  Those things are out the fucking door ASAP!

Good luck.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

She just called and tried to start with me again...she said even CNN is saying the same thing as Fox News.....I finally just hung up. :lol:

No poontang for you tonight! :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

where am i pumping trump you dumb fuck?

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I understand the need for someone to stand up to Assad (Syria), Russia and Iran in this area but I simply cannot support this move.  History has taught us no matter the good intentions anything you do for or against Muslims comes back to bite you.   We are not the worlds Police.   If Trump continues down a path of escalation he will lose my support and a whole lot more.   Instagram was lit up this morning condemning this attack from normal Trump supporters.  Something you would never see from the other side.

the thing trumps got going for him is a lot of his supporters are incapable of critical thought so they will be lined right up behind him cheer leading these actions so he will just claim any opposition as #fakenews