Check your account email address ×

Fauci on the dangers of new vaccines.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The anti vax agenda not to mention there is no way of knowing that what they are reporting is actually a direct side effect of the vaccine. I’m just pointing out  the deficiencies in Vaers.👍🏼

You know your antivax now since you are done with this shit.

Did you not get a side effect or know others who did?  Did they report to vaers?

Its like 40x underreported.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

This site is a case in point. Who are the only ones who start threads on Covid/vaccines? 

yes , because big palsy ' be putting money into this.

they make them for the same reason other threads are made. for discussion.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You know your antivax now since you are done with this shit.

Did you not get a side effect or know others who did?  Did they report to vaers?

Its like 40x underreported.

No I’m not and don’t assign positions to me and no I did not have any side effects nor did anyone I know including my 86 year old MIL.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

one agenda made zero dollars, received ridicule , shamed socially and likely many lost income...one side made billions....

They’re hero’s to many. And if you think they didn’t make money, check why the notorious front line doctors is dissolving.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

They’re hero’s to many. And if you think they didn’t make money, check why the notorious front line doctors is dissolving.

elaborate

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No I’m not and don’t assign positions to me and no I did not have any side effects nor did anyone I know including my 86 year old MIL.

If your not at 5x you are an antivax.  Save your horseshit.

10 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

elaborate

“The scandal has split the group—aka AFLDS—into warring factions, with its prominent founder, Simone Gold, accused of a slew of wrongdoing, including using the charity group's funds to buy a $3.6 million mansion for herself and her boyfriend. She's also accused of staging a hostile coup of the organization in the weeks since her release from federal prison for her role in the January 6, 2021, insurrection, which the group has defended.”

These groups and doctors pull in all kinds of money.

• Gold Member

i can't for the life of me understand why so much white knighting is going on for media and the pharma industry these days. like nothing ive ever seen. before covid it was the general consensus these orgs were evil fucks .

is it really that you honestly think there above damaging people for profit, are you scared to death what there saying is true about the vax issues because you already took it , or is it some weird dug in pride thing cause you can't admit you were tricked?

really guys, a bunch of people got together to lie and anonymously report adverse effects on the internet  to be heros and gain some clout ? how the hell does that make sense?

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

“The scandal has split the group—aka AFLDS—into warring factions, with its prominent founder, Simone Gold, accused of a slew of wrongdoing, including using the charity group's funds to buy a $3.6 million mansion for herself and her boyfriend. She's also accused of staging a hostile coup of the organization in the weeks since her release from federal prison for her role in the January 6, 2021, insurrection, which the group has defended.”

one corrupt slut scams money and now everyone who reported issues is lying by default?

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

i can't for the life of me understand why so much white knighting is going on for media and the pharma industry these days. like nothing ive ever seen. before covid it was the general consensus these orgs were evil fucks .

is it really that you honestly think there above damaging people for profit, are you scared to death what there saying is true about the vax issues because you already took it , or is it some weird dug in pride thing cause you can't admit you were tricked?

really guys, a bunch of people got together to lie and anonymously report adverse effects on the internet  to be heros and gain some clout ? how the hell does that make sense?

I’m not white knighting shit but you should really understand how things work before going off half cocked and let’s be honest and admit that before Covid none of us really knew much about Vaers, Pfizer, Fauci….ect….👍🏼

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not white knighting shit but you should really understand how things work before going off half cocked and let’s be honest and admit that before Covid none of us really knew much about Vaers, Pfizer, Fauci….ect….👍🏼

what am i not understanding about how vaers works? im pretty dam aware. ive been reading up on this stuff 2 years now.pretty sure i got a handle on it, thanks.

nope, i never had a reason to give a shit who faucci was or pfizser until this whole shitstorm but it did not take much investigation to figure out there a bunch of cunts with a history of stupid / evil shit in there not so distant past. 

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

what am i not understanding about how vaers works? im pretty dam aware. ive been reading up on this stuff 2 years now.pretty sure i got a handle on it, thanks.

nope, i never had a reason to give a shit who faucci was or pfizser until this whole shitstorm but it did not take much investigation to figure out there a bunch of cunts with a history of stupid / evil shit in there not so distant past. 

Clearly you have it all figured out…good for you and carry on!🫡

36 minutes ago, akvanden said:

All bullshit.

43 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

The left went from hating big pharma to absolutely adoring it and all it took was a couple months of the media telling them what to do 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

The left went from hating big pharma to absolutely adoring it and all it took was a couple months of the media telling them what to do 

Now the Dr's are calling out the covid cult as the nutjobs spreading misinformation.  

Anti-mandate does not = anti-vax.