2023 Iron Dog - the toughest race known to man

AK440

1 minute ago, AK440 said:

Well dipshit, my town doesn’t have a newspaper anymore, like most places in the world. 

I want to see proof of life in your photos.

sigh...

how about a December 2022 calendar?  

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

all stock? 

any pictures of the groomed trails you ride it on? 

200.gif.b2c3b5a6fa9b71f6ab55971a0da1ea8e.gif

100% stock, that’s all I need. No pics, my first Gen GoPro gets all pixelated at the high speeds I go and can’t process the images fast enough. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AK440 said:

100% stock, that’s all I need. No pics, my first Gen GoPro gets all pixelated at the high speeds I go and can’t process the images fast enough. 

:roflcrying:

nice work :thumbsup:

That proves nothing. You could have pulled that video from anywhere off the interweb. You need to include a hand written note saying “AK440, these are my sleds”.

maybe tomorrow, I'm busy at work in the turd mine installing led lights on the turd miners helmets.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, AK440 said:

The EXT handles better than the Maytrx. It’s preferable for fast trail days. 

Calm down Dave ......

I wont Rat you out on HCS for your 20th dupe account , dont worry buttercup. 

264DAAAC-E0E7-47F9-901E-6B12A8DF0ABC.jpeg

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Calm down Dave ......

Someone else might though..

J/K

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Ok, post a pic of it with a right shoe sitting on the seat.

You first.

45 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Calm down Dave ......

Shitbird, you’re #1 on the list of crybaby rats.

42 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Someone else might though..

J/K

Some of the same ultra sensitive, metrosexual men on still on this site when they banned me for being right about the Rush not finishing the Iron Dog. They can’t handle being owned.

20 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Some of the same ultra sensitive, metrosexual men on still on this site when they banned me for being right about the Rush not finishing the Iron Dog. They can’t handle being owned.

We already went through this ... the Rush won the Iron Dog.  Wasn't it four times?  You've consumed way too much antifreeze or windshield wiper fluid - it explains a lot.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

We already went through this ... the Rush won the Iron Dog.  Wasn't it four times?  You've consumed way too much antifreeze or windshield wiper fluid - it explains a lot.  

The Rush never won. It wasn’t until they changed it to the Axys and other teams crashed or blew up. Learn your ID history for fucks sake. 

10 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Ok.

20221202_154540.jpg

Interesting, I really didn’t think anyone would actually do this.

The Rush never won. It wasn’t until they changed it to the Axys and other teams crashed or blew up. Learn your ID history for fucks sake. 

You underestimate the people on here..:lol:

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, AK440 said:

You first.

I know!  Some of the guys are so sensitive they get insulted over non-insults.  Can you believe that??

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, AK440 said:

What is this, some sort of contest where you win money for being a moron?  How many more times do you need to be wrong? :roflcrying:  You obviously failed at ID history, too, ya fuckin' dummy.
image.thumb.png.6ac369ec811a611cf3c75a8ce28ee1a6.png

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Bontz said:

What is this, some sort of contest where you win money for being a moron?  How many more times do you need to be wrong? :roflcrying:  You obviously failed at ID history, too, ya fuckin' dummy.

:owned:

:lol:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Inside joke Pal . 

Sorry you never met the infamous Poo550. You missed out.  :whistle: :lol:

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Have you seen some of my posts? 

I am probably one of the rudest most insulting members here. What would I "rat" and "cry" about you stupid fucking retard inbred faggot? 

B2A69FF2-DFB9-4A01-91E5-49DF31A54891.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Was that the race where TNT were leading on Doo’s and burned up a sled while refueling? Make sure to savor those results. What about in ‘13 where Faeo/Bunke won on discount 600 Indy’s? WTF? How could sleds with skids dating back to ‘06 win against the mighty Rush? How is that even possible? 

Edited by AK440
Spelng

5 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Was that the race where TNT were leading on Doo’s and burned up a sled while refueling? Make sure to savor those results. What about in ‘13 where Faeo/Bunke won on discount 600 Indy’s? WTF? How could sleds with skids dating back to ‘06 win against the mighty Rush? How is that even possible? 

I see you got your bicycle back out of the garage again this evening :backpeddle:

You said, and I quote:  "The Rush never won. It wasn’t until they changed it to the Axys and other teams crashed or blew up."

You were wrong.  It's okay to own up to being a moron - we all know that fact.  You may as well accept it at this point.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

fwiw, @AK440is beating you 1-0 on relevant non Polaris recall related snowmobile threads this year. 

git bizzy!