Check your account email address ×

stop complaining...

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No they weren't.

they stole all the NAFTA jobs from you guys and Mexico, their growth of power and influence was accelerating.  they went from riding bicycles to driving beemers in a few decades, etc, etc, etc. 

what's your version?  9_9

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not before Covid and Xi putting his boot on their necks and not compromising.  China was on track to greatness to an extent, now... the brakes are stuck on.

I did a major project for a Chinese couple in Cambridge...I was making small talk and told her it would be interesting to travel to China one day....she replied China is filthy and Japan is a much nicer place to vacation...I'll talke her word for it. 

31 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I did a major project for a Chinese couple in Cambridge...I was making small talk and told her it would be interesting to travel to China one day....she replied China is filthy and Japan is a much nicer place to vacation...I'll talke her word for it. 

agree, Japan has been a modern and beautiful country since post Hiroshima and Nagasaki 

Just now, Mainecat said:

No I love everyone but the Japs.

that's a shame as you would likely find them to be very welcoming in person.  I know several.  good job holding a grudge though, my grandfather hated Germans and would have been appalled that we hosted two of them to live with us this fall. 

so back to China, we also hosted a Chinese exchange student who was quite honest and frankly brilliant and a wonderful child.