Check your account email address ×

China Trying To Maintain Control

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yes , the media has been on board with demonizing Russia for more than a decade while largely ignoring the far more egregious transgressions of China. Are you fucking new?

Why do they like China?

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m not sure what news these guys listen to or read. But I don’t recall any western news corp shining a favorable light on china. 

I don’t recall any serious light being shone on IP theft and them being economic terrorists. How much have we heard about them breaking their trade deal promises etc etc???

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m not sure what news these guys listen to or read. But I don’t recall any western news corp shining a favorable light on china. 

What news?  Your garbage news all comes from the same source.  Pretty fucking obvious sheep.

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What news?  Your garbage news all comes from the same source.  Pretty fucking obvious sheep.

Lloyd Lindell  :lol: 

You bash the media while backing up your cult induced talking points with obscure Twitter accounts :lmao: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

image.thumb.png.ef699e4b14322e239ef2ccb8b231a50e.png

“I respect China’s achievements which are tremendous over the last over 40 years. I think it’s a role model for many countries. But I think also we should leave it to each country to make its own decision about what system it wants to adopt. And I think we should be very careful in imposing systems. But the Chinese model is certainly a very attractive model for quite a number of countries,” Schwab said.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I don’t recall any serious light being shone on IP theft and them being economic terrorists. How much have we heard about them breaking their trade deal promises etc etc???

China hasn’t done anything with IP theft that the US didn’t do with European countries in the early 1900’s. So there’s that.

I’ve heard and read plenty about china in the news. I’ve yet to find one substantial news source that defends china. I think the real issue is not the press, but the people that allow it to go on. American businesses and corporations that depend on Chinese labor for high margins in order to please investors. These corps have tremendous leverage over politicians. It all comes back to the money in politics. To shuffle this issue on to the press is weak. China was also with Russia in its build up to the Ukraine war. Where was Jimmy Dore on that? It’s come out that the two were working side by side in the timing of the war. China could’ve used it’s influence to stop the war, but didn’t. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

On 11/25/2022 at 8:52 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Have you noticed the FIFA coverage of the world cup for China?

They blur the spectators so the Chinese don't understand other people have given up on masks.

You "noticed" because you were using a VPN to watch the world cup while making your PC you were pretending you were in China.

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Really?  

He wrong here and pretty much on everything.

Chinese are rising up.  Your media is ignoring it, just like Iran and Brasil.

Iran and Brazil are now part of the plan

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

As does all your garbage news. Go Baaaaaaah somewhere else

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You "noticed" because you were using a VPN to watch the world cup while making your PC you were pretending you were in China.

So your kissing the ccps ass.  Got it.

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Just too easy.:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who fucking cares, Really? 

It's not like this is the first time Chin-ah has done something like this. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There's a massive uprising happening there.  I guess the people care.

Sorry if they screw up your pharma stocks.

They've never had uprisings before?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you kidding?

Turn off the cnn.

They've had lots of uprisings. Even their internet is screened. Always has been. You're just grasping for anything.

Edited by Steve753

37 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They've had lots of uprisings. Even their internet is screened. Always has been. You're just grasping for anything.

He is so confused.  Doesn't think, but let's his flock tell him what he is supposed to have faith in.  So sad.