Check your account email address ×

Is Trump Russia’s Useful Idiot, or Has He Been Irreparably Compromised?

48 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yes, please do.........

I am starting to get suspicious....you didn't get all SR on me did you?  That is unacceptable.  But I'll keep looking.

18 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I need to see proof of the last sentence.......

LOL...pervert.  I actually thought about it then came to my fucking senses.  However..there is a picture that was posted of Rachel Hunter posted a while back that is creepy similar...and I don't like her hair like that right now...I like it straight.  Also..what was that bimbo's name that just left Fox news?  Sometimes her too.  Still, I can turn her into the First Lady by just closing my eyes.  Although, last week, I turned her into the waitress that served us the night before. :lol:

Fuck....maybe I am the pervert! O.o

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The guy is a certified clown, a Momo for sure.

What liberal objective Jeffery? The guy who wrote the piece is a conservative :news: 

Max Boot has advised military commanders in Iraq and Afghanistan, and his books have been assigned reading by the military services. Max Boot was a senior foreign policy adviser to John McCain in 2007-2008, a defense policy adviser to Mitt Romney in 2011-2012, and a foreign policy adviser to Marco Rubio in 2015-2016. Max Boot graduated from the University of California, Berkeley (BA, history, 1991) and Yale University (MA, history, 1992). Born in Moscow, he grew up in Los Angeles, and now lives in New York City.

Max Boot is the Jeane J. Kirkpatrick senior fellow for national security studies at the Council on Foreign Relations. His forthcoming book is “The Road Not Taken: Edward Lansdale and the American Tragedy in Vietnam.”

Poor Ballsack.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Poor Vinny and liberals.

Hey I know you guys are a little slow out there in Iowa, seriously I post a piece written by a conservative and you guys get all discombobulated............you guys need to read up a little bit before the kneejerk response.

I know it's a long read but Boot really puts things into light, and the question he poses is legit.

24 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The guy is a certified clown, a Momo for sure.

What liberal objective Jeffery? The guy who wrote the piece is a conservative :news: 

Max Boot has advised military commanders in Iraq and Afghanistan, and his books have been assigned reading by the military services. Max Boot was a senior foreign policy adviser to John McCain in 2007-2008, a defense policy adviser to Mitt Romney in 2011-2012, and a foreign policy adviser to Marco Rubio in 2015-2016. Max Boot graduated from the University of California, Berkeley (BA, history, 1991) and Yale University (MA, history, 1992). Born in Moscow, he grew up in Los Angeles, and now lives in New York City.

boot.jpg

Max Boot is the Jeane J. Kirkpatrick senior fellow for national security studies at the Council on Foreign Relations. His forthcoming book is “The Road Not Taken: Edward Lansdale and the American Tragedy in Vietnam.”

And every source cited in the article is??

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Ok...don't delete it.  It may take me a bit to find.  Unless of course...you deleted.  Don't be that guy...that's what SR used to do.

you'd be able to see the delete dates ya dimwit. you have nothing, because there is nothing. like always :lol:

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you'd be able to see the delete dates ya dimwit. you have nothing, because there is nothing. like always :lol:

So you are denying you posted that you and the "other Dems" here send PM's to each other about me?

:news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey I know you guys are a little slow out there in Iowa, seriously I post a piece written by a conservative and you guys get all discombobulated............you guys need to read up a little bit before the kneejerk response.

I know it's a long read but Boot really puts things into light, and the question he poses is legit.

:lol: He was born in the former Soviet Union.   Of course he is going to hate them.  

Beliefs[edit]

In general, Boot considers himself to be a "natural contrarian".[30] He identifies as a conservative, once joking that "I grew up in the 1980s, when conservatism was cool".[2] He is in favor of limited government at home and American leadership abroad. He strongly opposed Trump's presidential candidacy in 2016[31][32] and has been highly critical of the Republican Party.[33]

When proof comes out showing collusion I'll become concerned.   Until then the Rice story is just as big and just as much "evidence."  All of it should be investigated.   Trump was under reverse surveillance since before he even decided to run and I've seen no collusion evidence.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

absolutely.

Figures.  But...I can't find it so, in your defense, maybe it was MC.  In fact..it may have been.  I apologize for the improper accusation if indeed I was wrong.  Damn...it's not much fun busting MC out....SHIT!

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Figures.  But...I can't find it so, in your defense, maybe it was MC.  In fact..it may have been.  I apologize for the improper accusation if indeed I was wrong.  Damn...it's not much fun busting MC out....SHIT!

I told you I have you figured out. playing a poker hand there were ya? :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I told you I have you figured out. playing a poker hand there were ya? :lol:

Well, you give yourself too much credit.  Did you not read the apology for improperly accusing you?  Get smart fuck head.  

And "figuring me out" shouldn't really be that hard.  I'm giving everyone here all I am...and that includes the real world.  I make no false pretenses on the internet  Make your judgment and go with it.  I take on all comers so.....do your best!  But right now...I think you are hurting a bit.  Maybe those few days off from here helped you out.  I kept it quiet in your head so you could catch up on some sleep.