Check your account email address ×

investigation launched on the bidens

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Toolkit….
What political or policy decisions did Trump make that was influenced by foreign governments that went against his America first position or Trumps personal business dealings?

27 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Toolkit?

He didn't stutter. :lmao:

1885573498_SRtoolkit.png.cc7d0975533350724b534d459e75f9e4.png

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, old indy said:

Did you just type that with a straight face??????????          did you forget what HRC has done without penalty?

She was investigated and spent 12 hours under oath and answered every question she was asked. The Trump tribe wouldn’t sit for questioning until they were subpoenaed and then plead the fifth hundreds of times.

Yeah that HRC

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

That's good,damn good :bc::lol:

What kind of fucking knob gets gut hooked by such ludicrous bullshit. :lol:   And then acts like he knows more than the experts while citing propaganda and misinformation.  Mind numbingly stupid :lmao:  

CBEA9CDA-EB20-48AE-984B-615053BBC417.jpeg

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

What kind of fucking knob gets gut hooked by such ludicrous bullshit. :lol:   And then acts like he knows more than the experts while citing propaganda and misinformation.  Mind numbingly stupid :lmao:  

But great entertainment, and saves me looking up shit I don't care about on twitter:lol:

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How do you get the mask to fit over your lack of a chin?

BTW Neal is on his 12x booster, cause he follows the science.

Time to get updated.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How do you get the mask to fit over your lack of a chin?

BTW Neal is on his 12x booster, cause he follows the science.

Time to get updated.

Smart people follow the science.  Morons ignore it and ‘do their own research’. :lol: 

Arctic AIDS :lmao: 

Anybody good at reading Supreme Court dockets, this thing seems to be all over the place. If there wasn't any truth to this why would the Supreme Court even look at this case? Could be all BS. :dunno: 

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/22-380.html

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/22/22-380/243739/20221027152243533_20221027-152110-95757954-00007015.pdf 

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

She was investigated and spent 12 hours under oath and answered every question she was asked. The Trump tribe wouldn’t sit for questioning until they were subpoenaed and then plead the fifth hundreds of times.

Yeah that HRC

“ I don’t recall “ “ I was making cookies” 

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Anybody good at reading= Does anyone understand english:lol: Ogviusly by mi speling eye doun't :lol:

Let's see if last night's record can be broken. Clock starts now, and go :rockernana:

HSR (2

Badger (0 

Who is chasing who around this site?!?! 

Your so smart check it out and let the class know. 

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Anybody good at reading Supreme Court dockets, this thing seems to be all over the place. If there wasn't any truth to this why would the Supreme Court even look at this case? Could be all BS. :dunno: 

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/22-380.html

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/22/22-380/243739/20221027152243533_20221027-152110-95757954-00007015.pdf 

I know about those already.

Fake news is their source.  Don't expect much from brainwashed sheep.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I know about those already.

Fake news is their source.  Don't expect much from brainwashed sheep.

Thanks AC or at least looking at it, it would be interesting if something came of it. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Um, that's a factual source, not like your garbage.

Show me any link I have posted that isn't factual.  You can't....yet ALL of yours are easily debunked.  Derrrrrr

Edited by Deephaven
  • Haha 1