Check your account email address ×

FBI Creates Unit to Coordinate Trump-Russia Probe

Watch for a tweet storm from the Cheetolini in Chief on this

FBI Creates Unit to Coordinate Trump-Russia Probe

Source: Financial Times via Political Wire

“The FBI is planning to create a special section based at its Washington headquarters to co-ordinate its investigation of Russian activities designed to influence the 2016 presidential election,” the Financial Times reports. 

“The move, a sign of how seriously the bureau is taking allegations of Russian meddling in American politics, is also aimed at giving FBI director James Comey greater visibility into the investigation’s granular details.” 

Said one FBI agent: “It’s meant to surge resources.”

Read more: https://politicalwire.com/2017/04/04/fbi-creates-unit-coordinate-trump-russia-probe/

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

What about the Susan Rice-Obama PrObE???!!!!

Mainecat said to wait for it.  The R's are getting all their ducks in a row.

:lol:

Funny thing is, the old cooter is probably correct this time.

"Cooter".... :lol: I like that for MC.

will the fbi investigate the russian interference in the 2012 election?

or the 2008 election?

or the 2004 election?

or any of the other elections the russkies have tried to influence?

Edited by oleroule

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Getting serious zamboni

Oh, I know....I can see the ducks on the Dem side lining up now.

It's over dude.  The Dems will keep spinning Russia plate as long as they can to keep you all amused.  Problem is, now they've got to add another plate and stand on a three-legged chair because of this Rice deal.  OOOOPS.  And that's felony shit there brother!!!!!!!

Hey...keep up the good fight though.  It's good entertainment.

1 minute ago, oleroule said:

will the fbi investigate the russian interference in the 2012 election?

or the 2008 election?

or the 2004 election?

or any of the other elections the russkies have tried to influence?

Mainefag does want to,be reminded how his fat assed hero tried to get the Russians to interfere in the 1984 election for Mondull

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

you mean the other Trump smokescreen? 

seriously? 

The Democrats are gonna take it in the face on this one.  I see how your media is covering for them...but it looks fucked.

Good luck.  I can't wait for her to claim "executive privelidge".

Rice: "It's not uncommon for these types of unmaskings."

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

The Democrats are gonna take it in the face on this one.  I see how your media is covering for them...but it looks fucked.

I did not get to watch tonight but the cover was priceless this morning on MSNBC and CNN

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Good luck.  I can't wait for her to claim "executive privelidge".

Rice: "It's not uncommon for these types of unmaskings."

another smoke and mirrors concoction that only serves to get you hopes up. such a sad life you have. but don't be to downtrodden. the trump/foxnews express will come along with another after this one fades. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

another smoke and mirrors concoction that only serves to get you hopes up. such a sad life you have. but don't be to downtrodden. the trump/foxnews express will come along with another after this one fades. 

Smoke and mirrors on tape?  Well, that's weird.  Face it, your side is gonna eat this one way or another.  And Fox showing that the lib MSM is failing to cover this or is defending it just hurts you more.  Remember, Trump voters don't really watch your "news".  And Fox is by far #1.  Your media should take some of the responsibilities for the last big downfall and the next decades worth.  But they won't.  And apparently, your Dems won't either.  Another painful year coming in 2018.

Maybe run a grass roots movement within your organization to bring truth back? 

I know...this hurts.  But you'll be ok...or not.  Watch Maddow tonight, that'll help rebuild the undeserving false self righteousness.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Smoke and mirrors on tape?  Well, that's weird.  Face it, your side is gonna eat this one way or another.  And Fox showing that the lib MSM is failing to cover this or is defending it just hurts you more.  Remember, Trump voters don't really watch your "news".  And Fox is by far #1.  Your media should take some of the responsibilities for the last big downfall and the next decades worth.  But they won't.  And apparently, your Dems won't either.  Another painful year coming in 2018.

Maybe run a grass roots movement within your organization to bring truth back? 

I know...this hurts.  But you'll be ok...or not.  Watch Maddow tonight, that'll help rebuild the undeserving false self righteousness.

false hope is good. enjoy it. :lol: 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

false hope is good. enjoy it. :lol: 

DEAL!

You hope for "the Russians" for whatever weird thing any of you think that is gonna turn out to be. And I'll hope for Rice to have to testify and claim the 5th 40 times and then finally claim Executive Privilege clearly implicating Obama was in on this...and that'll do it for whatever successful "legacy" you all think he has that is worth protecting at the cost of honestly and integrity.

:bc:

Hey, where is Slinger?  This get too much for him?  I always knew you had more staying power.