Check your account email address ×

red wave

18 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You can't be that stupid to think Trump had anything do with Jan 6, no one can be that ratardid, but hey,,, let's do another investigation. :lol:

no, J6 had everything to do with Trump imo.  I'm ok with disagreeing.

thanks for using your own words though.  :thumbsup:

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, HSR said:

Didn't know you were simple enough to get gut hooked daily by a BOT. :news:

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I dam near spit out my coffee!

:lol:

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW do bots post numerous pictures of themselves, their daughter, dog, hometown, trips to Marquette, family  weddings…..500 different sleds……😉😂🤔

Jesus you 3 clowns are like a bunch of clapping seals following people around, posting in unison, patting each other on the back with the likes.  Have some fucking dignity its gross  :lol:  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus you 3 clowns are like a bunch of clapping seals following people around, posting in unison, patting each other on the back with the likes.  Have some fucking dignity its gross  :lol:  

Sorry were we picking on your BF?:lol:

AB82CB00-3243-485F-9616-145C332EEE88.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah…Dignity…that’s funny.😉

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah…Dignity…that’s funny.😉

I think the :lol: emoji means he was joking because he knows he has no dignity:dunno: That's the way I read it anyhow. He made some jokes yesterday that nobody caught on to so at least today he's giving us a hint. :thumb:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I think the :lol: emoji means he was joking because he knows he has no dignity:dunno: That's the way I read it anyhow. He made some jokes yesterday that nobody caught on to so at least today he's giving us a hint. :thumb:

Maybe but I doubt it.🤔😉

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Looks like faggotry posting to me.  :dunno: But hey what do I know, I never cracked an ass in my life.:pc:

3E239990-38F4-4ADC-A3AC-A44F241514AD.jpeg.12268db0f74a81204ab68b1a588fc608.jpeg

Yeah…that’s the same as some dude getting his fudge packed…you’re a moron.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah…that’s the same as some dude getting his fudge packed…you’re a moron.

What are you some kind of expert on fudge packing? :whistle: I can have a conversation with anybody but when it starts getting personal the gloves come off. :thumb:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Is that you when our back and forth triggered you to comment? Wow your ego clowds your vision :lol: Protecting Badger the great White Knight for Polaris 550 really suits you:good:

9 hours ago, HSR said:

Is that you when our back and forth triggered you to comment? Wow your ego clowds your vision :lol: Protecting Badger the great White Knight for Polaris 550 really suits you:good:

Don't overthink it.   I just think you're a moron.  :lol:  

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And a catfish is a catfish.😉😂

Was I talking to you asshole? Keep your fat trap shut for Christ sake. One of the biggest loud mouths on this site. Constantly… Get a fucking life you midwest loser..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

Was I talking to you asshole? Keep your fat trap shut for Christ sake. One of the biggest loud mouths on this site. Constantly… Get a fucking life you midwest loser..

IDGAF who you were talking to ya’ angry little half man.😂😉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pete said:

He’s the first to accuse others of that if he doesn’t like what they have to say.  He’s a hypocrite.  Love how he is also always making references to other peoples size, but if someone makes the point that they would love to see him say some of the shit he says on here to their face, they’re accused of being a tough guy. Cuzzzz he is a hypocrite who talks out of both sides of his mouth.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s the first to accuse others of that if he doesn’t like what they have to say.  He’s a hypocrite.  Love how he is also always making references to other peoples size, but if someone makes the point that they would love to see him say some of the shit he says on here to their face, they’re accused of being a tough guy. Cuzzzz he is a hypocrite who talks out of both sides of his mouth.  :lol: 

You say that alot I've noticed. Do you beat people up anytime they say something you find offensive? 

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You say that alot I've noticed. Do you beat people up anytime they say something you find offensive? 

His record on FS is 97 threats 0 punches thrown :lol: