Check your account email address ×

Let's look at the case against Hunter Biden and his laptop: A photo essay

I wanna see Ivanka sucking on a crack pipe while shes been hold up in a hotel room fucking her nephew or maybe her stroking her uncles dick with her feet..  maybe whipping her butt out of her shorts so her uncle can slap dat ass.   

Edited by old indy

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I post facts with links.  Sorry if that scares you.

Nothing about you or what you post scares me in the least…I said  if he’s found guilty then lock him up. You or anybody else here saying he’s guilty doesn’t amount to a squirt of piss.

8 minutes ago, old indy said:

I wanna see Ivanka sucking on a crack pipe while shes been hold up in a hotel room fucking her nephew or maybe her stroking her uncles dick with her feet..  maybe whipping her butt out of her shorts so her uncle can slap dat ass.   

Well that’s creepy…eessh.

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

Too fuckin sucked in to acknowledge that the Trump FAMILY has been investigated over and over. nothing has shown ANY of them to be the filth the Biden clan has shown the world they are.

It's like an old worn-out record but they keep playing the same old song. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, old indy said:

Too fuckin sucked in to acknowledge that the Trump FAMILY has been investigated over and over. nothing has shown ANY of them to be the filth the Biden clan has shown the world they are.

Just now, Badger** said:

It's like an old worn-out record but they keep playing the same old song. 

Are you two seeing a pattern yet when it comes to those in power?🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well that’s creepy…eessh.

Are you actually admitting you're not aware of the video of Hunter doing exactly that?  :lol:   :dunno:   Or do you think that it was Russian disinformation?

• Like 1

Crack pipe and family sex tape aside the charges on Hunter would be money laundering and illegal soliciting of foreign governments. The laptop is old and Hunter did not quit the crime business just because his laptop was in the shop no he kept up the illegal family business. What we need is the FBI in SWAT gear storming Hunter and Jimmy's house early in the morning with an open ended search warrant it seems only fair considering the past actions of the DOJ.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you actually admitting you're not aware of the video of Hunter doing exactly that?  :lol:   :dunno:   Or do you think that it was Russian disinformation?

Oh I’m aware…his post is still creepy.

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Your heros are working overtime to keep idiots watching the ball they want you to I see . Good job fool 

Just now, old indy said:

Isnt it!?!   Hunter has the lead role in this saga, not Ivanka.     MCs attempt to make a comparison of the two has failed miserably.

Yeah I get it…doesn’t mean Jared and Ivanka are clean of other malfeasance.