Check your account email address ×

They Should Have Bought The Big Flag

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

😂😂

It was awesome rolling through the Jupiter inlet last year on our boat trip north, looking at all the mansions and mega yachts, home of pga, nfl, and nascar stars,  billionaire business people, etc., and Trump flags like that every where.  Wtf do those people know?!  :lol: 

Flags.. red hats.. the color red..  the letter R.. And the name Trump are what’s going to bring us to ww3.. Many many fucked up ppl out there…. And here. There are a handful here..24/7..that fit this description 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Pete said:

Flags.. red hats.. the color red..  the letter R.. And the name Trump are what’s going to bring us to ww3.. Many many fucked up ppl out there…. And here. There are a handful here..24/7..that fit this description 

Ya you.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It was awesome rolling through the Jupiter inlet last year on our boat trip north, looking at all the mansions and mega yachts, home of pga, nfl, and nascar stars,  billionaire business people, etc., and Trump flags like that every where.  Wtf do those people know?!  :lol: 

They know they’re in a club that you aren’t but they appreciate your blind loyalty and fealty.😂😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Do they even make Green New Deal flags?  Maybe those people fly them inside their living rooms or something, cause I havn't seen one yet.

Probably…remember all the Reagan, HW Bush and W Flags…oh wait….🤔

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

They know they’re in a club that you aren’t but they appreciate your blind loyalty and fealty.😂😉

Wait, I thought Trump supporters were a bunch of hilljacks and racists?  Make up your mind Joy.  :lol: 

R.jpg.fa1ef3b90296d3320ac68d7aef193149.jpg

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Wait, I thought Trump supporters were a bunch of hilljacks and racists?  Make up your mind Joy.  :lol: 

Whose says hilljacks and racists can't be wealthy?

That's awfully racist of you!

:lol:

37CA08CB-22FA-45B0-B47A-5C585FC612B5.gif.dcd84e328cb4d9016ff066a4df486114.gif

Pretty simple concept…surpised that such a wise old owl like you doesn’t get it.😉

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Whose says hilljacks and racists can't be wealthy?

That's awfully racist of you!

My point was this is an area loaded with smart and successful people, and the # of Trump flags hanging off their boats and mansions was significant.  Not one Biden flag that is for sure.  We spent the night in Admirals Cove where a couple buddies have places, and is also where DJT Jr. lives.

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Can't say I give a fuck about PGA, NFL or NASCAR but one nice thing about a Trump resurrection will be the boat parades. Those really pissed people off  :lol: 

The boat parades are awesome…..😂

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where are the build back better flags?

Or are those losers still afraid to take off there masks?

Notice how that narrative has quietly gone away, likely after people figured out tha it was just being parroted from the WEF 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

My point was this is an area loaded with smart and successful people, and the # of Trump flags hanging off their boats and mansions was significant.  Not one Biden flag that is for sure.  We spent the night in Admirals Cove where a couple buddies have places, and is also where DJT Jr. lives.

Well your point is kind of dumb. You don't need a high IQ to be in the NFL, PGA or Nascar. Gifted maybe, but not smart.

• Like 1

How were you able sleep…I mean Trump Junior!!!:rockernana:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The boat parades are awesome…..😂

Those parades were all over the country, including CT where our boat was.  I haven't seen a single Biden flag anywhere.  :lol: 

Well your point is kind of dumb. You don't need a high IQ to be in the NFL, PGA or Nascar. Gifted maybe, but not smart.

There must be a 140 mph gale wind blowing between your ears.  First we're told Trump supporters were all white trash, racists, etc., so I put up first hand evidence of one of the wealthiest areas of the country being dominated by Trump supporters, including successful business men and women, sports figures , etc.,and you call that dumb?  You're flailing badly here.  Maybe re group and go find someone more your speed to argue with.....

2147473920_R(1).jpg.b1b948ab58d36de65e82b9a53ed93542.jpg

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There must be a 140 mph gale wind blowing between your ears.  First we're told Trump supporters were all white trash, racists, etc., so I put up first hand evidence of one of the wealthiest areas of the country being dominated by Trump supporters, including successful business men and women, sports figures , etc.,and you call that dumb?  You're flailing badly here.  Maybe re group and go find someone more your speed to argue with.....

2147473920_R(1).jpg.b1b948ab58d36de65e82b9a53ed93542.jpg

Trump supporters were also the people that rioted and broke into the capital Jan 6th. 

We will see for real how much support he really has these next 2 yrs. 

Trump supporters were also the people that rioted and broke into the capital Jan 6th. 

We will see for real how much support he really has these next 2 yrs. 

At least they confined their protests to ground zero for all the problems in the country.  Antifa and BLM caused far more destruction, murder and chaos.  Those are BIdens people.  I don't give a shit what happens to Trump as long as people keep their ire aimed at Washington, which is truly a swamp full of scumbags.  Sorry you seem to think they're all so benevolent.

• Like 2

First of all Woolies worship of the uber wealthy is weird and understanding that Trumps support came from the bottom AND the top of socioeconomic scale is obvious and simple to understand for most.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

At least they confined their protests to ground zero for all the problems in the country.  Antifa and BLM caused far more destruction, murder and chaos.  Those are BIdens people.  I don't give a shit what happens to Trump as long as people keep their ire aimed at Washington, which is truly a swamp full of scumbags.  Sorry you seem to think they're all so benevolent.

And here comes the deflection and postion assigning…clockwork!😂

• Like 1