Check your account email address ×

What's the recent obsession with conspiracies?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

WEF is the cult, what say you?

Cool, do they have people going to rallies wearing their hats, waving their flags and saying their leaders are the best thing ever?

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Cool, do they have people going to rallies wearing their hats, waving their flags and saying their leaders are the best thing ever?

So no opinion, or you're not aware of their agenda?  They're more discreet yet far more insidious than anyone who's just sick of Washington imo....

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So no opinion, or you're not aware of their agenda?  They're more discreet yet far more insidious than anyone who's just sick of Washington imo....

Oh I'm aware, I just don't think they're a boogeyman because I don't suffer from mass delusions and paranoia like seems to be commonplace in the conservative movement nowadays. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Boredom? Stupidity? Lead paint? Contrails? Alien microchipping? 

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=+Jordan+Klepper+Fingers+the+Conspiracy

these are amusingly interesting... they pretty much say ARCTIC CRUSHER without saying ARCTIC CRUSHER 

:roflcrying:

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Oh I'm aware, I just don't think they're a boogeyman because I don't suffer from mass delusions and paranoia like seems to be commonplace in the conservative movement nowadays. 

Delusions and paranoia.  :lol:  So their agenda is just some hypothetical pipe dream and they don't have many of the worlds elite on board, in their pocket?  And that the pandemic wasn't a dry run at societal control....ok.  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

How do you plan to get everyone on board with this ideology? 

I don't.  Just how I feel.  I don't get my opinions from polls or people who have a track record of lying to me.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Delusions and paranoia.  :lol:  So their agenda is just some hypothetical pipe dream and they don't have many of the worlds elite on board, in their pocket?  And that the pandemic wasn't a dry run at societal control....ok.  

Why didn't they try this scheme with Ebola in 2014 when Obama was President and conservatives were shitting their pants?

You see, the stuff conservatives believe about this stuff just doesn't hold up to the least bit of scrutiny. 

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Populism>Trump>Washington>WEF>Fucking communists

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't.  Just how I feel.  I don't get my opinions from polls or people who have a track record of lying to me.

Populism is an interesting concept. Typically it involves a cult like, central figure who's fighting the elites on behalf of the people. Sometimes that figure is a rather benign character, other times not.