Check your account email address ×

Trump vs DeSantis Debate

Trump vs DeSantis Debate  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Wrong color for the lynching....you gonna keep following me around, fat little yellow toothed dough boy?

That’s not a lynching Philo but not surprised that’s where your mind went…now go put on your Goggles, play with yourself and get all giddy thinking about Trumps nicknames.😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Right but the basement trick only worked because of COVID and TDS, against a candidate like DeSantis I am not sure it will work out. The repubs need to get a handle on the vote mining the Dems are doing. Like most things for Dems in the past it works for awhile and then the Repubs kill them overtime with the same strategy. Plus Dems have not run an election without the Abortion issue in more than 40 years and in 24 abortion will be dead as an issue.

I know many don't feel trump has a chance anymore, but this is not a bad idea. Have to beat them at their own game.... Ballot harvesting and mail-in voting apparently is not going away.

time-to-play-their-game.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I know many don't feel trump has a chance anymore, but this is not a bad idea. Have to beat them at their own game.... Ballot harvesting and mail-in voting apparently is not going away.

time-to-play-their-game.jpg

The repubs should have been on this in the mid terms.  What was the deal in Wisconsin in 2020 where 100% voter turnout in nursing homes... If you have ever been to nursing home you know that half of them a either clucking like a chicken or druleing into a pillow but some how they all voted.

• Gold Member

DE sanctimonious  will lose.as will the phaggot ass dems.

bring on the orange reich.  i'll accept your apologies preemptively.

# maga

Edited by ZR800efi

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

The repubs should have been on this in the mid terms.  What was the deal in Wisconsin in 2020 where 100% voter turnout in nursing homes... If you have ever been to nursing home you know that half of them a either clucking like a chicken or druleing into a pillow but some how they all voted.

Yeah they were too busy just bitching about it...... Hopefully they are finally starting to smarten up.. It's not going away as much as they and I want it too.  I think it's ripe for fraudulence

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s not a lynching Philo but not surprised that’s where your mind went…now go put on your Goggles, play with yourself and get all giddy thinking about Trumps nicknames.😂

ray-liotta-lmao.gif

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody asked you Methuselah…maybe get control of your angry little half man protégé.

Nobody asked you either Grand Rapids Joy Behar.  Forgive me, I don't mean to get in the middle of your little circle jerk.  I've been busy, what have you been doing all day other than pressing your phone into your beak? :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Nobody asked you either Grand Rapids Joy Behar.  Forgive me, I don't mean to get in the middle of your little circle jerk.  I've been busy, what have you been doing all day other than pressing your phone into your beak? :lol: 

Yes, yes….you certainly are the busiest man on the internet and who the fuck lives in Grand Rapids?