Check your account email address ×

When Will The Liberals Apologize For Breaking Canada

• Jimmy Snacks changed the title to When Will The Liberals Apologize For Breaking Canada
  • Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

From the American liberal no less  :lol:   The guy whose emotional fortitude is akin to a 14 year old girl.

I’m not a liberal and you’re a 60 something victim…like I said earlier about that self awareness of yours. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not a liberal and you’re a 60 something victim…like I said earlier about that self awareness of yours. 

:lol: Whatever you are, you're a panty waist, emotional bitch.  Me, victim?  Not sure why you keep saying that, given my life is pretty damn good, based on a cursory review of my situation vs. yours. You really should quit while you're behind.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: Whatever you are, you're a panty waist, emotional bitch.  Me, victim?  Not sure why you keep saying that, given my life is pretty damn good, based on a cursory review of my situation vs. yours. You really should quit while you're behind.

You’re a whiny victim here but if you want to bring personal lives into it no problem but then I would say something and you’d get all cunty and cry some more about being attacked.😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re a whiny victim here but if you want to bring personal lives into it no problem but then I would say something and you’d get all cunty and cry some more about being attacked.😉

You're a strange man, and I use that term loosely.  Term being man that is.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're a strange man, and I use that term loosely.  Term being man that is.

Yeah I know all about your manhood…I’m confident in mine and I’ll leave it at that.😉

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I know all about your manhood…I’m confident in mine and I’ll leave it at that.😉

Thats great.  Hope we never meet little man.  Unlike you, many here know me personally.  You?  Zero.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

you should be grateful and thankful to Joe Biden for that...

:hdchr:

:)

4 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

the freedom convoy inquiry really making trudeau look like a real power tripping asshole.

no apologies though. never will be

I was in Canada last year while that was going on. While I wasn’t in one of the large liberal cities, I will say that EVERY Canadian that I interacted with, during that week that I was up there, was 110% FURIOUS over that entire deal. Many were protesting it. Even in the remote northern Ontario town that I was in. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I was in Canada last year while that was going on. While I wasn’t in one of the large liberal cities, I will say that EVERY Canadian that I interacted with, during that week that I was up there, was 110% FURIOUS over that entire deal. Many were protesting it. Even in the remote northern Ontario town that I was in. 

i was following along online before they even started really forming. i was well aware of there intentions and the shear size  of the convoy headed to ottawa.

so i was watching the feeds as it made its way across canada, building steam and stopping each evening for a party and the amount of people just going out to these lots to wish them well and show support all across canada at every stop was staggering.

the news ignored it. each passing day id turn on the feeds, massive gatherings  not a peep on the news

then one day cbc actually acknowledges theres a 'very small convoy of trucks coming in from bc to protest ...the potholes on the bc hightway ' . I LOLD.

no they fucking aren't you lying assholes.youll see.' i thought to myself.

they touch down in ottawa.1000's of trucks, and supporters on foot, both locally and travelled elsewhere all out showing their support. the organizers all preaching a message of ' peaceful protest only guys cause these fuckers will try to smear us and say were violent. Give them nothing. We want to make a difference, this must stay peaceful and if your here for any other reason or not on board with that, then get the fuck outta here'

they seemed all on board. Day one there in the streets singing the national anthem , basically a tallgate party with fucking zero violence, people from all over. Together for a common goal. not to sound the ghey , but it was beautiful to see.

day 2 the fuck trudeau ' flags were everywhere.someone even flew a private plane over the square with a fuck trudeau' banner behind it.fancy socks ' our pm, conveniently contracted covid right then, and had his excuse for not meeting with the convoy to address their concerns. He hid in his basement. And the smear campaign began 

live feed from guys there -' bouncey castles for the kids , people playing road hockey , it was the most Canadian shit i ever seen.

turn on the news-- ' terrorists  came to the capital and are violently disrupting the city and threatening the locals ...this small fringe minority of right wing nazis  will not be tolerated or negotiated with. go home. We don't want you here, and we will do what we must to protect the citizens of ottawa'

back to feed' ---'these local restaurants are sending food to us.all the local busineses are out to show there support.even some police amd politicians are out to say hello.its a great day.feel free to bring the kids down for some hot soup or cup of hot choclate ' (random singing of oh canada in the background )

turns back on cbc --' well it appears the violence is escalating as business owners fear damages to there livlihood due to these illegal blockades.we will not stand for this. we are enacting the war times ' act if they dont go home.nobody supports these terrorists.leave immediately and stop hurting your fellow canadians or else '

live feed ----' wow.we cannot believe we raised 10 million dollars of donations in a week just on a go fund me link to pay our expenses from the hard working fellow canadians..you guys are the best .we love you.thank you so much '

turns on cbc --'terrorists are being funded. Most likely from far right regimes from other countries, namely the usa.we are seizing these funds , and freezing the funders of terrorisms bank accounts. we are also enacting the war act '

LOL. FUCKING WHAT???' 

i was blown away. it was the most embarrassingl example of the media flat out lying in real time ive ever seen.

truly, a gross abuse of power and media.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Thanks 1

I know what you mean. The hotel we were staying in had cable that was being fed in from Detroit, for some reason, and it was all over the news in the US. If you tried to find it on Canadian news though, no dice. 

I had much higher standards for Canada before Covid and all of that trucker BS. I guess I never knew how fucked the government was there, until all of that. People are great but someone is feeding the government something to keep doing what they do in some provinces there. Some of the locals were scared to death that there were Americans staying in their town for a week. To a level that I had not even seen in America. Most didn’t care and were glad to see us though. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I know what you mean. The hotel we were staying in had cable that was being fed in from Detroit, for some reason, and it was all over the news in the US. If you tried to find it on Canadian news though, no dice. 

I had much higher standards for Canada before Covid and all of that trucker BS. I guess I never knew how fucked the government was there, until all of that. People are great but someone is feeding the government something to keep doing what they do in some provinces there. Some of the locals were scared to death that there were Americans staying in their town for a week. To a level that I had not even seen in America. Most didn’t care and were glad to see us though. 

we have extremes up here. we got a good rep for being friendly people, but we got our phycho assholes like everywhere else does.i was glad to live here and not the states' before i had a clue about how anything works or the difference in laws etc

personally now, id much prefer to live in the usa. particularly texas or florida. they have it as close to right as there is in the world imo..id move there tomorrow if my situation was different.

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Canada should give Americans an idea of what can happen if we keep allowing the government to take our rights away, and go along with all this bullshit that the WEF is peddling.  I don't know how the electoral system works up there, or whether they also have unsolicited mail in ballots, or corrupt local political fiefdoms like here in the US, but it amazes me that this little twerp Trudeau got elected.  Yeah lets vote for the guy who can lock down our bank accounts.  wtf

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

i was blown away. it was the most embarrassingl example of the media flat out lying in real time ive ever seen.

truly, a gross abuse of power and media.

Kind of how I felt after ours claiming Biden got 81 million votes from his basement, and beat the guy who was filling football stadiums across the country.  Whats so tedious are those who accept what the media peddles at face value and run around (including this forum) virtue signaling everyone with the revisionist "I told ya so's", after they've been caught lying and spreading false information over and over  :lol: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Canada should give Americans an idea of what can happen if we keep allowing the government to take our rights away, and go along with all this bullshit that the WEF is peddling.  I don't know how the electoral system works up there, or whether they also have unsolicited mail in ballots, or corrupt local political fiefdoms like here in the US, but it amazes me that this little twerp Trudeau got elected.  Yeah lets vote for the guy who can lock down our bank accounts.  wtf

Kind of how I felt after ours claiming Biden got 81 million votes from his basement, and beat the guy who was filling football stadiums across the country.  Whats so tedious are those who accept what the media peddles at face value and run around (including this forum) virtue signaling everyone with the revisionist "I told ya so's", after they've been caught lying and spreading false information over and over  :lol: 

heres how it happened.

2016, this young hipster comes along that young women find handsome.scores votes from demo who normally dont vote.

to add to that , he ran on legalizing marijuana, this alone gained alot of support from the dumb young crowd who dont know shit about politics, but loves there joint.that was enough for them to get off the couch and vote for once as well.

he gets in his first term.

scandals a plenty and alot of questionable descisions, no one cares cause no one follows along. i did and was sounding the alarm on this cunt from day 1. nobody cares to pay attention.

he then proceeds to sign canadas immagration rights over to the UN, basically letting them dictate who comes here and how many. no one voted for this, red flag number 1. nobody cared.

then, he proceeds to 'bail out' state run media cbc and conglomerates to the tune of 550 million dollars. the liberals haven't been criticized since . surprise. all political enemies are demonized

more scandals involving funds being allocated to his own charity and companies he had connections with like snc lavilin and others.found guilty of unethical practices , first time in prime minister in history of such , nothing happens, no one cares. hes found guilty of unethical practices a second time.still amounts to nothing.

2020 election.he runs against andrew scheer.runs on woke ideology and leans heavy on bought support of media burying all the daming stories. loses popular vote but gains control through seats(like your electoral college, sort of )

the scams conrtinue.the vaccine/covid nazism really ramps up.with media and him stiffling all decent and opinion not in line with what he wants .divides the country the likes of which previously unseen. unable to ram through dictator style bills through the house cause he was a minority gov, he calls for new election early in. in an attempt to get the majority he needs to really do whatever the fuck he pleases unchallenged by opposition in house.

won with seats, lost popular vote, retained power but not the majority he hoped hed get..the reason he wins is because the biggest cities found in ontario and quebec.these provinces get 'equalization payments ' from the feds.quebec alone gets 30-60 billion annually..they also have the most seats allocated in the house.he buys his votes.he gets atlantic canada on board favouring the welfare and single moms with free stuff ' as its a poorer area of canada.more votes.

he then proceeds to make a backdoor deal with ndp to vote in there favour on all the bills the libs want rammed through, and they will pass ndp key issues.he bought his unvoted majority.let the ramming begin.

bills c-11, control of the internet , and c-21 to ban handguns and many other weapons currently tabled.

strap in, were fucked.

Edited by ZR800efi

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats great.  Hope we never meet little man.  Unlike you, many here know me personally.  You?  Zero.  :lol: 

Are you just here to Badger him? Because you’re doing an excellent job of exactly what you were fucking crying about. 

5B16670F-E634-4F6B-A406-075959BE816A.jpeg

Just now, HSR said:

Are you just here to Badger him? Because you’re doing an excellent job of exactly what you were fucking crying about. 

Isn't DriftBusta 68 yrs old or something?

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

"rent free!"  derp derp.  :lol: "edgy"  "sick burn"   "Bring it"  :lol: 

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes woolie you’re an internet legend and save your threats or don’t…IDGAF either way.😉

19 minutes ago, HSR said:

He is oblivious and he always has been or he’s just a cunty hypocrite…maybe both.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1