Check your account email address ×

Baldwin

Could he poss be a bigger narcissistic dick ?

No no not my fault at all 

Alec Baldwin has filed a lawsuit over last year's fatal shooting on the set of "Rust," alleging negligence of several of the film's crew members while seeking to "clear his name."2 days 

Hollywood liberal poster boy

Just now, Skidooski said:

This is the guy that shot and killed someone and injured another right because he failed to make sure the gun wasn't loaded with live rounds?

Yup total douchebag.

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This is the guy that shot and killed someone and injured another right because he failed to make sure the gun wasn't loaded with live rounds?

Correct. He apparently neglected to take a fire arms safety class that teaches 6 year olds you don’t point any gun at a person

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

Correct. He apparently neglected to take a fire arms safety class that teaches 6 year olds you don’t point any gun at a person

He had to for the scene they were shooting. But I guess he forgot to make sure it wasn't lethal rounds in that "prop gun"  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Could he poss be a bigger narcissistic dick ?

No no not my fault at all 

Alec Baldwin has filed a lawsuit over last year's fatal shooting on the set of "Rust," alleging negligence of several of the film's crew members while seeking to "clear his name."2 days 

Hollywood liberal poster boy

He could buy you 50 times over. Isn’t that the usual response here? 

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

He had to for the scene they were shooting. But I guess he forgot to make sure it wasn't lethal rounds in that "prop gun"  

They weren’t filming anything at the time. He was fucking around with a real gun. Prop is a stupid name for anything used in a movie. With all the cgi and money Hollywood has there is zero reason for any functioning fire arm to be on a movie set 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

They weren’t filming anything at the time. He was fucking around with a real gun. Prop is a stupid name for anything used in a movie. With all the cgi and money Hollywood has there is zero reason for any functioning fire arm to be on a movie set 

Or live rounds

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah except for the reality they were not filming he was just playing with a toy he loths so so much .

Honestly one of many I would love to see in the burn unit 

:pc:

Rust will resume production in a new location next year, leaving behind the original New Mexico set in the wake of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins' death. As previously reported by ET, Alec Baldwin's Western film is expected to begin filming again in January 2023, with "all the original principal players on board" and a new executive producer -- the late Hutchins' widow, Matthew Hutchins.

"The production of Rust will not return to New Mexico," Melina Spadone, Attorney for Rust Movie Productions LLC, tells ET in a statement. "The production is considering other locations, including California, but no decisions have been made." 

https://www.etonline.com/alec-baldwins-rust-production-will-not-resume-filming-in-new-mexico-193019