Check your account email address ×

f'ng with drunks

had a great call from old friend this evening I haven't heard from in years, yadda yadda yadda and at the end of the conversation he said 'do you remember that morning I was hungover as fuck in the blazing sun... and you were kind enough to make me a bowl of cereal?' to which I chuckled and replied 'yep'.   then he said 'well, I finally got to pull your prank on someone else and my son in law puked up chunks of Chex cereal and ranch dressing for nearly half an hour and my daughter was furious with me.'

so yeah, i'm an asshole :)

• Haha 1

Just now, Badger** said:

Another useless thread. :pc:

I've exceeded my weekly Trump sucks because thread limit

Would you like a bowl of cereal or maybe a nice mug brimming with steaming hot Pepsi Cola and cream?

shit... that was next weeks thread  :wall:

rule number one around our crowd. never fall asleep in front of them. i am a sleepwalker, aka sleepy, and they have seen me in action and gave me the nickname. others that passed out woke up painted, markers, etc. i passed out at a party , puking over a deck railing all night. bastards all signed my back with a sharpie. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sleepybrew said:

rule number one around our crowd. never fall asleep in front of them. i am a sleepwalker, aka sleepy, and they have seen me in action and gave me the nickname. others that passed out woke up painted, markers, etc. i passed out at a party , puking over a deck railing all night. bastards all signed my back with a sharpie. 

ever had a mayonnaise frosted cupcake? 

it's pretty gross 🤢

2 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

Buddy in town here back in the day passed out in the wee hours and his buddies sharpied his face with dicks and I suck cock. He woke up and jumped in his car the next afternnon and got pulled over by the cops at a RIDE check. Needless to say they didn't even ask if he was drinking just made him blow. Luckily he had slept enough of it off.

Just now, HSR said:

Buddy in town here back in the day passed out in the wee hours and his buddies sharpied his face with dicks and I suck cock. He woke up and jumped in his car the next afternnon and got pulled over by the cops at a RIDE check. Needless to say they didn't even ask if he was drinking just made him blow. Luckily he had slept enough of it off.

that was a tough night , i lost a contact lens, puked all night, got branded, had to get my car the next day. man the early 80s...

Another bud of mine,crazy fucker was having an after last night shift beers with his crew. 1 guy passed out cold on the floor. My buddy took off one of the guys work boots,unlaced the laces,tied one end to the boot and with the other end,this gets weird. He unzipped the guys pants and lassoed his dick.Then he put the stinky boot on the guys face. A beer or two later the guy roused a bit and tossed the boot. He woke up then.

alright then . i'll add another. local boy passed out at the swimming hole in his truck, leaned over from the driver's side. i reached in , popped the hood, he never moved . like a 75 chevy 1/2 ton, you guys know what that sounds like. i ran some primary wire from the coil to the front seat. stripped off like 2 ft of insulation, and coiled it on the seat. it was night so we all just hung on the rocks waiting. then we hear the truck start, and him yelling. we all ran off, and hid. this guy would have killed me. i finally told him it was me a few days later and he cracked up laughing. said he knew i was the only car guy that knew that. he agreed it was funny as hell. 

Edited by sleepybrew
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

i hate mayo. 

so did I

everyone was in on it and they made sure I got the cupcake with it on

fair play, I've done worse.

3 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

alright then . i'll add another. local boy passed out at the swimming hole in his truck, leaned over from the driver's side. i reached in , popped the hood, he never moved . like a 75 chevy 1/2 ton, you guys know what that sounds like. i ran some primary wire from the coil to the front seat. stripped off like 2 ft of insulation, and coiled it on the seat. it was night so we all just hung on the rocks waiting. then we hear the truck start, and him yelling. we all ran off, and hid. this guy would have killed me. i finally told him it was me a few days later and he cracked up laughing. said he knew i was the only car guy that knew that. he agreed it was funny as hell. 

in the old days... washer fluid pump hose removed and rerouted through the firewall, zip tied under the dash aiming right at the drivers crotch.  not a five minute prank and it takes a while to work but my co-worker was pissed off for months about his Zubaz' getting soaked.  :)