Check your account email address ×

So much for the red wave.

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Snake said:

Either you are stupid and don't know Trump ain't a dem or you needed to have a TDS fix, and took it.

I'm going with the TDS fix.....

You'd bury your penis in Trumps ass if he'd let you.

27 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Choose one.  AOC or Trump, what is your choice.

Dude 81 million people voted in a walking corpse over Trump. You need to set the bar higher.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Dude 81 million people voted in a walking corpse over Trump. You need to set the bar higher.

He doesn't believe that. He still thinks they cheated.

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If there would have been a huge red wave then cheating may have held some truth. But,,,,,

1 minute ago, HSR said:

If there would have been a huge red wave then cheating may have held some truth. But,,,,,

Exactly. The mid terms proved that wasn't the case in the last federal election. Trump is just really that bad for some.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Pretty sad, you would vote AOC over trump.  And I believe you would vote for any democrat over any trump backed candidate.  Because of your hatred for trump's ego and personality.  Nothing to do with policy.  That's called voting your emotions, instead of logic. 

22 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

given you are far away the number one poster for the past couple of months in here, so who is it exactly again who’s always talking about themselves?  I don’t think I’ve made the top 15 in terms of number of posts per day in at least 10 years?

You do realize that the list you're refering to doesn't mean I had the most posts that day,it means my posts got the most "likes". I can post 3 memes and get 25 "likes" it doesn't mean I made 25 posts that day. You seriously didn't know this?? Wow :bc:

Since when is posting stuff people like a bad thing?? I tell ya only you and 1 other retard thinks this is an insult,I'll let you guess who:lol:

38 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Pretty sad, you would vote AOC over trump.  And I believe you would vote for any democrat over any trump backed candidate.  Because of your hatred for trump's ego and personality.  Nothing to do with policy.  That's called voting your emotions, instead of logic. 

my logic tells me not to vote for AOC or Trump

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

my logic tells me not to vote for AOC or Trump

As soon as trump starts backing desantis you will run away from him as well.

The left needs to make trump and desantis enemies instead of partners and you can tell that will be the latest narrative.

Just now, racer254 said:

The left needs to make trump and desantis enemies instead of partners and you can tell that will be the latest narrative.

Buckle up.  2 more years of fake news and TDS.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Obsessed weirdo.  

Blathering idiot. You post too much get a life :lol: Insert foot in mouth :thumbsup:

Obsessed is looking up my posting stats. That’s free rent.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yes Racer it’s the left making Trump attack Desantis….solved another Columbo!😂

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes Racer it’s the left making Trump attack Desantis….solved another Columbo!😂

The left wing media will make everything trump says about desantis an attack.  If you can't see that, then you obviously have a lot to learn.  Trump says he helped desantis and the first thing from the media is to make it sound like trump was attacking him.  It's funny watching the spin and then watch the trump haters post about it  Their hatred of trump fills their head.

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The left wing media will make everything trump says about desantis an attack.  If you can't see that, then you obviously have a lot to learn.  Trump says he helped desantis and the first thing from the media is to make it sound like trump was attacking him.  It's funny watching the spin and then watch the trump haters post about it  Their hatred of trump fills their head.

Haha…holy shit…you can’t be serious?😂