Check your account email address ×

Here You Go Canada

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Of course you have no clue.  Keep cheering moron.

What :dunno: this ISN'T part of the plan?? Damn I thought I had this stuff figured out :wall:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

The plan is dependent on fucking morons.  You fit right in.

Isn't your Army going to stop them or is enlightening people on FS the best course of action??

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They thrive on low iq morons like yourself.

Well what are you doing to stop them??Call people names? What is the Elite like yourself doing to save the world.

You remind me of this guy.

82FA8AB8-34A6-4C8A-B53E-95F0FF11BA93.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well what are you doing to stop them??Call people names? What is the Elite like yourself doing to save the world.

You remind me of this guy.

82FA8AB8-34A6-4C8A-B53E-95F0FF11BA93.jpeg

Exidor!!!😂😂

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Jimmy,,it's all part of the plan :bc: 

Do Canadians actually think this is a good thing? I know you guys usually have a different view of the purpose of the government than we do in the states 

5 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Do Canadians actually think this is a good thing? I know you guys usually have a different view of the purpose of the government than we do in the states 

No, of course not, but likely like some U.S. citizens there are some up here who likely do. 

FYI, our country is also being currently run by Liberal dingbats. 

libss22.jpg

Just now, irv said:

No, of course not, but likely like some U.S. citizens there are some up here who likely do. 

FYI, our country is also being currently run by Liberal dingbats. 

libss22.jpg

I get it, i work up there alot so I'm familiar with your idiots in charge. Hopefully you guys can fight the globalists because if this goes through up there, it's only a matter of time untill we get it down here

• Like 1

Just now, Cat45 said:

I get it, i work up there alot so I'm familiar with your idiots in charge. Hopefully you guys can fight the globalists because if this goes through up there, it's only a matter of time untill we get it down here

Our only hope is if you guys win the midterms. If that happens all should/will be squashed and that will make the people up here, who are ignorant about it, at least open their eyes. Like you guys, we need a Conservative leader also to put Trudope and his band of imbeciles to pasture.

8 minutes ago, irv said:

Our only hope is if you guys win the midterms. If that happens all should/will be squashed and that will make the people up here, who are ignorant about it, at least open their eyes. Like you guys, we need a Conservative leader also to put Trudope and his band of imbeciles to pasture.

I agree to a point, i think the Republicans winning will slow this down but in the end the dems and reps will sell us out to the wef and the globalists

44 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

No

• Gold Member

i guess this is the 'arrive can ' app they paid 54 fucking million dollars for that didn't work lool.

someone should send the green party to davos with a skid of hammers.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Man...Digital ID, CBDC, Social Credit Score and a even more limited access to guns  :o

Sounds dreamy 

No No No No No GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I'm having a lot of problems finding any of these issues being pushed by the right.....

What does that tell you?

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Man...Digital ID, CBDC, Social Credit Score and a even more limited access to guns  :o

Sounds dreamy 

No No No No No GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

would you expect anything less from castros young fellow?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'm having a lot of problems finding any of these issues being pushed by the right.....

What does that tell you?

That they aren't interested in them or they want the Dems to take the blame

• Like 1

• Gold Member

its truly unbelieveable that we have no safeguards at all in place to stop complete authoritarianism here in canada.

all you need to do is trick young dumb potheads to vote you in and then buy the media with tax money , make a deal to buy an unelected majority government , and do whatever the fuck you like and there isnt a god dam thing anyone can do about it.

insanity.

• Sad 1