Check your account email address ×

My pants just got a little shorter

6 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Only a complete faggot would feel that way.  No surprise what so ever that that's how you feel. 

Youre tbe biggest complete faggot there is...and thats no surprise.

2 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Well wtf. If we're going exotic, I'll stay with the ford route 

images (4).jpg

But the only place you might fine one of those under 100g is Copart.  The OP's car starts at 70g.

However, I would love to have one of those in the garage.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

i like the rio. a lot of vehicle for your buck. i just can't see sticking a lot of money into a ride. i wanted something cheap, fast, and easily modded. i found a 135 that a doctor's wife owned and snatched it up. i've got my eye on a 2004 M3 right now. i prefer the more boxy looking beems. 

Good plan. The new bmw's are a real snoozer. More focused on luxury than performance. Somewhere along the line they lost their mojo.

7 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Well wtf. If we're going exotic, I'll stay with the ford route 

images (4).jpg

One of my top 5 car purchases if I ever hit the lottery.  Local dealer had 2 of them for sale last year from his own collection. Not sure if they were sold or not.  Bit were very low mileage and asking price was many times more than sticker. Pretty sure they were sold 

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

One of my top 5 car purchases if I ever hit the lottery.  Local dealer had 2 of them for sale last year from his own collection. Not sure if they were sold or not.  Bit were very low mileage and asking price was many times more than sticker. Pretty sure they were sold 

I was still at Ford when they came out.  Fell in love with them instantly.  There were only 2 guys allowed to drive them. I want one of them lol .. I did however get to blast around in the gt500s lol . Definitely on my lottery  list .. but my first true love.. 427 side oiler cobra 

6 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I was still at Ford when they came out.  Fell in love with them instantly.  There were only 2 guys allowed to drive them. I want one of them lol .. I did however get to blast around in the gt500s lol . Definitely on my lottery  list .. but my first true love.. 427 side oiler cobra 

They're fun cars   550+HP go kart with a body is basically what they are 

Dearborn or Romeo?  

Just now, xcr700 said:

If that is a location, it was a dealer in Winnipeg mb

Oh, I thought you meant you worked for Ford.   You must mean you worked for a  Ford dealership? 

Yea those are where a couple of our test tracks are. 

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Oh, I thought you meant you worked for Ford.   You must mean you worked for a  Ford dealership? 

Yea those are where a couple of our test tracks are. 

Yup ,just a dealer. .:flush:..

Test track must be fun lol