Check your account email address ×

My pants just got a little shorter

23 minutes ago, Dave said:

That whine makes it sound like a Japanese import. :lol:

Soooooooo, from the front it sounds like you could blindfold the manufacturer with dental floss, and at the rear,have a Coors with the bearded baffoon in overalls who actually did manufacturer it?:lol:

16 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Soooooooo, from the front it sounds like you could blindfold the manufacturer with dental floss, and at the rear,have a Coors with the bearded baffoon in overalls who actually did manufacturer it?:lol:

What kind of an analogy is that? :lol2:

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

mullets, brut cologne, and gold, gigolo necklaces. 

He posted a video of a Shelby, not a Camaro. Jeezus if you're gonna try and be funny, get it right 

xcr700 , you'll like the '18 GT500 much better 

The GM, Fiat and ricer BH, is going to be way beyond off the chats 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

20 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He posted a video of a Shelby, not a Camaro. Jeezus if you're gonna try and be funny, get it right 

xcr700 , you'll like the '18 GT500 much better 

The GM, Fiat and ricer BH, is going to be way beyond off the chats 

neither one does anything for me. 

37 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Stock for stock, and even modded for modded. Both the Mustang and Camaro will boot stomp the fuck out of your gay ass Beeeee mer. 1/4 mile and road course 

for the price they should. i don't even have $20g in the beem. it's a flat 13 second car when stock. i've added an additional 140hp. i'm pretty happy with it. dependability has been rock solid. 

Not that it matters but I had an old 79 Bel air that did 12.8 in the 1320. Miss that boat. It was an old RCMP Interceptor from Headingly with the L82 9c1 package.  2.02 heads ,turbo 400 manual valve body, 3500 high stall,2 inch headers with crossover, 383 stroker with gear drive.. No idea on hp but it would smoke my 255 eagle st's for a block easy lol.  Navy blue with the dog dishes. 

When I worked at Ford,they made me park car away from everyone else,cause when I started it ,it would set off alarms . My daily driver now is a Rio :flush:

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Not that it matters but I had an old 79 Bel air that did 12.8 in the 1320. Miss that boat. It was an old RCMP Interceptor from Headingly with the L82 9c1 package.  2.02 heads ,turbo 400 manual valve body, 3500 high stall,2 inch headers with crossover, 383 stroker with gear drive.. No idea on hp but it would smoke my 255 eagle st's for a block easy lol.  Navy blue with the dog dishes. 

When I worked at Ford,they made me park car away from everyone else,cause when I started it ,it would set off alarms . My daily driver now is a Rio :flush:

the beem is my dd. it goes everywhere with me. including some 2000 mile road trips. handling with ohlins shocks and summer bridgestone is crazy nice. just because it's a sub 13sec ride is just gravy. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

the beem is my dd. it goes everywhere with me. including some 2000 mile road trips. handling with ohlins shocks and summer bridgestone is crazy nice. just because it's a sub 13sec ride is just gravy. 

I would love to own the M3 . Love that car. You're lucky to own a fast dd. I think my rio could probably do around 13s......0-60:lol:

What beemer do you have 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

for the price they should. i don't even have $20g in the beem. it's a flat 13 second car when stock. i've added an additional 140hp. i'm pretty happy with it. dependability has been rock solid. 

You have to remember...youre talking to an idiot that drives an offroad truck to the grocery store and to work and never leaves the pavement.

Edited by Dave

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I'm real proud of you 

I have a bud who has a pretty cool job . he drives and sets up driving courses and shows new tech in manufacture roll outs . pretty much all dealership owners taking the family on a trip to see the new stuff.

last yr ford rented out  Vegas speedway for a week . he did nothing but do hot laps in the Shelby with a dealer owner ridding shot gun .

they had 5 guys driving 6 hrs a day .

but then next job was the new Nissan mini van in Tahoe so good with bad  . where old race car drives go to die lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I would love to own the M3 . Love that car. You're lucky to own a fast dd. I think my rio could probably do around 13s......0-60:lol:

What beemer do you have 

i like the rio. a lot of vehicle for your buck. i just can't see sticking a lot of money into a ride. i wanted something cheap, fast, and easily modded. i found a 135 that a doctor's wife owned and snatched it up. i've got my eye on a 2004 M3 right now. i prefer the more boxy looking beems. 

• Like 1