Check your account email address ×

My pants just got a little shorter

21 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

There it is:bc:

Mustangs and Camaros don't do it for me, neither do most old muscle cars.  Challengers are  my favorite of the 3 and once you get to modern (C6) Corvettes and Vipers, then you start getting my attention.  

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Mustangs and Camaros don't do it for me, neither do most old muscle cars.  Challengers are  my favorite of the 3 and once you get to modern (C6) Corvettes and Vipers, then you start getting my attention.  

Challengers, as in 340,440,426? Or the new ones

Just now, xcr700 said:

Got fed up with the automotive business, so I moved to the sticks and started powder coating lol 

Powder coating....hmmm....do you powder coat atv stuff?

Just now, Dave said:

Powder coating....hmmm....do you powder coat atv stuff?

All the time. Sled shit too. Did some rims for a few guys from hcs.  Bunch of a arms and bumpers, spindles, one tunnel and shit load of other garbage :lol:

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

All the time. Sled shit too. Did some rims for a few guys from hcs.  Bunch of a arms and bumpers, spindles, one tunnel and shit load of other garbage :lol:

Well hell pm your #...i have a bunch of shit i need done. :bc:

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

Yup ,just a dealer. .:flush:..

Test track must be fun lol 

Gotcha 

Fun isn't the word for it.  You get in the car with a Level 1 or Level 2 driver and you'll be amazed at what they can do.  Even in a v6 basic Mustang, it's a blast. I have a Ford Motir Company license, but don't have a license to drive around the higher speed tracks. But I have been on the Dearborn track before with Level 1 and Level 2 Ford drivers.  Fuckin blast  I've been in everything from v6-GT500s , Ford GTs  Fucking awesome time :bc:

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Gotcha 

Fun isn't the word for it.  You get in the car with a Level 1 or Level 2 driver and you'll be amazed at what they can do.  Even in a v6 basic Mustang, it's a blast. I have a Ford Motir Company license, but don't have a license to drive around the higher speed tracks. But I have been on the Dearborn track before with Level 1 and Level 2 Ford drivers.  Fuckin blast  I've been in everything from v6-GT500s , Ford GTs  Fucking awesome time :bc:

Wtf is level 1 and 2 license 

29 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Wasn't he with motor trend magazine or something like that 

Yes. He's a professional test vehicle driver. He's also a professional racer.

You get the idea now :bc:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

My 5,500lb SUV.... :lol:

Zero to 60 mph: 4.3 sec
Zero to 100 mph: 10.7 sec
Zero to 120 mph: 15.8 sec
Rolling start, 5-60 mph: 5.3 sec
Top gear, 30-50 mph: 2.6 sec
Top gear, 50-70 mph: 3.5 sec
Standing ¼-mile: 12.8 sec @ 109 mph

Just now, xcr700 said:

Wtf kind of suv is that?:lol:

I remember eons ago,Lamborghini had an off road truck that would do 130 mph in the sand lol. That'sinsane 

BMW x5 50i.

12 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Gotcha 

fuckin a