Check your account email address ×

Learn The Lessons Of History

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

How do companies like Monsanto that have patent and manipulated the genetics of seeds fit into this equation?

You obviously think it fits in some where, why don't you take a position on it?  Coward.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You obviously think it fits in some where, why don't you take a position on it?  Coward.

He can't. If he takes a hard position now it will be too difficult to change his position later. Longtime trolls always have that problem.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s the site grudge holder. 

I've never had a pissing match with anyone on here and as such have no grudges to hold or let go of. You're sounding like Sleepy Joe when he blanks out. Have a hot cup of Earl Grey and try again.

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Now tell us who's in bed with the globalists....and who actually confronted them.

the un migration pact ' . my country and many others went ahead and signed all of us up and no one got a say or vote on the matter, allowing the un to decide who comes in and how many.

trump was demonized for saying fuck no, we decide who comes here and how many, not the un'..

'like ..oh my gawwddd...trumps like, so racist and stuff '-- 20 year old dumb cunts across the world.