Check your account email address ×

Flu is back!

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I was talking to my old supervisor. From 2020 through 2nd quarter of 2022 the sick leave was down 37%. The lowest it’s ever been by a large margin. 2020-2021 was 42% lower. That’s among 300 employees. Interesting 

So you talk to an old supervisor while on retirement,."living the dream". And you talk about sick leave percentages?? 

I mean seriously, :wtf: :lame:

• Haha 2

Just now, Rigid1 said:

So you talk to an old supervisor while on retirement,."living the dream". And you talk about sick leave percentages?? 

I mean seriously, :wtf: :lame:

She's a good friend of mine. I talk with her often. I'm still on the board and do occasional consulting. Someone shove a stick up your ass? Jesus Christ.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No shit....like my retirement has suddenly become his business. Are all easterners like that? Intrusive pricks.

Calm down old dude before you hurt yourself 😁

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I was talking to my old supervisor. From 2020 through 2nd quarter of 2022 the sick leave was down 37%. The lowest it’s ever been by a large margin. 2020-2021 was 42% lower. That’s among 300 employees. Interesting 

Gee, do you think that had anything to do with people working from home? :dunno:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Hard to call in sick from home 

• Like 1