Check your account email address ×

Time For Another Boost

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The Florida analysis from the surgeon general is made up now.

It is until you post it.  Your summary of it is made up as usual.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sounds like you've had one to many boosts.

Never had the first shot, nor any boosts.  I would have but when you get the disease that a vaccine is for before the vaccine is available....

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Claims he never took it, but he defends it 

God you are dumb.  A comment against Trump is not a vote for Biden.  Things aren't that black and white.  I attack AC's ridiculously made up statements and not so amusingly for him he is batting 1000% in the wrong category in our discussions.  Fucking pathetic he has to make stuff up in order to try to prove a point.

• Like 2

Just now, HSR said:

Who gets their dog 3 rabies vaccine in a year? Boosters are required every 1-3 years depending where you live.

What were you sold regarding the covid vax?  It was supposed to be a one or two dose and that was it.  No talk of boosters, but the procurement was already in place to extend the buying throughout 2023.  You've been played. 

Some fools don't mind being lied to, others won't let it happen again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What were you sold regarding the covid vax?  It was supposed to be a one or two dose and that was it.  No talk of boosters, but the procurement was already in place to extend the buying throughout 2023.  You've been played. 

Some fools don't mind being lied to, others won't let it happen again.

What are you babbling about now?? I was just pointing out the stupid analogy being used. Or do you vax your dog 3 times per year for rabies.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Never had the first shot, nor any boosts.  I would have but when you get the disease that a vaccine is for before the vaccine is available....

God you are dumb.  A comment against Trump is not a vote for Biden.  Things aren't that black and white.  I attack AC's ridiculously made up statements and not so amusingly for him he is batting 1000% in the wrong category in our discussions.  Fucking pathetic he has to make stuff up in order to try to prove a point.

Keep making a fool of yourself.

You are an antivaxxer if you believe in natural immunity trumping vax immunity sorry protection.:lol:

We all got covid before the vax, so what was the point?

What is the point to vax a population when the IFR rate is 0.09% for those under 70, ie less than the flu?

What is the point in vaxxing kids when the IFR rate is 0.0003%, ie 3 in a million.

What is the reason for implementing vax passports when the vax doesn't stop transmission or infection.

I'm not the one who lied to you, yet you keep defending those who did.

Here read the comment from the court,  the vax doesn't stop shit.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

What are you babbling about now?? I was just pointing out the stupid analogy being used. Or do you vax your dog 3 times per year for rabies.

Really?  How many people have been vaxxed 5x and are still getting covid and thankful for their vax. 

I think you are the one missing the point.

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Really because to most of us he’s been right about most of it 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Like the vax causing AIDS or like Bill Gates releasing it?

No immune suppression observed at all or people dying after getting vaxxed.

Is covid worse for the youth at an IFR of 0.0003% or will the vax save those 3 lives lost?

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Like how it’s more dangerous fe a lot of people than the illness itself. And it doesn’t stop the spread and they knew that. Things you absolutely spazzed about 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Don’t forget about Ralph Nadals cramps in 2011. Or his cracked ribs more recently. Or the three sailors who committed suicide. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Really?  How many people have been vaxxed 5x and are still getting covid and thankful for their vax. 

I think you are the one missing the point.

You do know that the rabies vaccine requires boosters to be effective so essentially some dogs can get 5+ boosters and still get rabies if they stop. Now do you understand the stupid analogy?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

You do know that the rabies vaccine requires boosters to be effective so essentially some dogs can get 5+ boosters and still get rabies if they stop. Now do you understand the stupid analogy?

Why are you comparing a vax that actually works to one that does not?

For what purpose?  You can take 20 boosters and you will still get covid, do you understand your stupid analogy?

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Glad even you finally state that it is a side effect from the disease.  Doesn't help the point you were trying to make, but no surprise there.

The side effect being catching exactly what you got the shot to prevent . Sweet can I get 2 boosters 

• Haha 1