Check your account email address ×

36%

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

And just a few short weeks ago he beat Hillary in a general election .......what the fuck does that tell you about how disgusting and detestable Hillary is ....

You know you want Hillary Ben.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

And just a few short weeks ago he beat Hillary in a general election .......what the fuck does that tell you about how disgusting and detestable Hillary is ....

i didn't vote for hillary. but i will say that her approval numbers would be higher than donny's. his crazy fucking schemes are fun to watch though. an 1100 mile wall? :lol: 

the market is finally sagging back to where it should be. he's got an empty gun. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i didn't vote for hillary. but i will say that her approval numbers would be higher than donny's. his crazy fucking schemes are fun to watch though. an 1100 mile wall? :lol: 

the market is finally sagging back to where it should be. he's got an empty gun. 

agreed ....her numbers would be better. But only because she would have a whole media of lap dogs lapping at her taint.....not because she actually would be accomplishing anything positive

• Like 4

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hillary's chances to win wer like 78% the morning of election. what is that telling any one looking at any poll ever again

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

agreed ....her numbers would be better. But only because she would have a whole media of lap dogs lapping at her taint.....not because she actually would be accomplishing anything positive

the only reason her numbers would be better is they would make them better just like pre election .

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:bbq2:

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

any sampling data with that poll ? because I call total BS onless all the polling was don't just above old mainecunts stomping grounds  

Nobody gives a fuck what you think 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

any sampling data with that poll ? because I call total BS onless all the polling was don't just above old mainecunts stomping grounds  

It's the same Gallup Poll that has been used since Ike was president.

1. OFFICIAL election thread
  2. ICEMAN! replied to BOHICA's topic in Current Events / General Forum
  3. Hillary kicking ass

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I may be a retard but at least I can see past a bullshit poll unlike u

Hahaha, so Obama's shitty approval ratings were bullshit too I guess.

Why don't you go ahead and tell the class what it is about this poll that makes it bullshit?  Lemme guess, it's bullshit because you don't like it's findings?

:lol: