Check your account email address ×

Marjorie Taylor Greene Threatens Kevin McCarthy: He’s Going to ‘Give Me a Lot of Power’ or GOP Base Will Be ‘Very Unhappy’

Lets hope not.  Millions of women raped by a family member will not have access to abortion.  Doctors and nurses will be jailed for 20 years.  We all need to keep the crazies out!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

wait, whut... did she already declare herself the winner?

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/52915-well-this-should-be-worth-a-laugh/

I look forward to her losing and claiming voter fraud, stolen election, etc.  Herschel as well.  

I find it hard to believe the R’s couldn’t find a better candidate than Walker…holy shit.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

We’ve seen how crazy the democrats have gotten with the LBGQRSLMNOP. Now let’s watch the republicans do their thing.  :lol: 

can we all agree that aoc, mtg, boebert and what's her name from MN could go away? 

not trying to be sexist here, but the 'hold my beer crazies' on both sides aren't helping matters. 

• Like 3

Somebody needs to get us back on some kind of sensible track. Older teachers are retiring early because of leftist curriculum that is failing our youth. Basic math skills are no longer taught and writing skills are deemed not so important. They older guard teachers have given up because of administrators forcing the NEA's agenda. I went thru a supermarket checkout the other day and a young man cashier looked lost making change! I shit you not, the bill was 18.55 and I handed him a 20., he puts 1.35 on the counter and stood there confused. The display showed 1.45 as the correct change but he said "I'm not really good with cents, is that enough change?" This kid was not a dumbass as he spoke well and was really personable. I blame the system in place and I felt terrible for this kid. Teaching real world life skills is no longer part of education. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Somebody needs to get us back on some kind of sensible track. Older teachers are retiring early because of leftist curriculum that is failing our youth. Basic math skills are no longer taught and writing skills are deemed not so important. They older guard teachers have given up because of administrators forcing the NEA's agenda. I went thru a supermarket checkout the other day and a young man cashier looked lost making change! I shit you not, the bill was 18.55 and I handed him a 20., he puts 1.35 on the counter and stood there confused. The display showed 1.45 as the correct change but he said "I'm not really good with cents, is that enough change?" This kid was not a dumbass as he spoke well and was really personable. I blame the system in place and I felt terrible for this kid. Teaching real world life skills is no longer part of education. 

Good post.   Stop telling us how much money you’re giving to the school system. Every election cycle with this bullshit and the results keep declining.  I just watched a news story this morning about enticing boomers out of retirement and back into the work force. How about if we prepare school kids to be able to enter the work force and be productive.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Good post.   Stop telling us how much money you’re giving to the school system. Every election cycle with this bullshit and the results keep declining.  I just watched a news story this morning about enticing boomers out of retirement and back into the work force. How about if we prepare school kids to be able to enter the work force and be productive.  

:lol:  

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

and conversely younger people aren't interested in teaching because of douchebag parents and their entitled brat children.

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and conversely younger people aren't interested in teaching because of douchebag parents and their entitled brat children.

The Obama years are to blame for a lot of those parents douchebagness and the kids that they created.

21 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

The Obama years are to blame for a lot of those parents douchebagness and the kids that they created.

we can go back even further if you want.... 

the dysfunctional behavior we're seeing exhibited today has deeper roots. 

your call... :)

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fuck that batshit crazy cunt

Speaking of bat shit crazy,..WTF...Maybe step away from the screen fellas..:good:

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I hope the GOP sweeps the field. I’ll sit back and watch the authoritarian fun begin. America needs this. 

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-threatens-kevin-mccarthy-hes-going-to-give-me-a-lot-of-power-or-gop-base-will-be-very-unhappy/

48 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump charged Secret Service 'exorbitant' rates at his hotels, records show

Source: Washington Post

Former president Donald Trump’s company charged the Secret Service as much as five times more than the government rate for agents to stay overnight at Trump hotels while protecting him and his family, according to expense records newly obtained by Congress. 

The records show that in 40 cases the Trump Organization billed the Secret Service far higher amounts than the approved government rate — in one case charging agents $1,185 a night to stay at the Trump International Hotel in D.C. The new billing documents, according to a congressional committee’s review, show that U.S. taxpayers paid the president’s company at least $1.4 million for Secret Service agents’ stays at Trump properties for his and his family’s protection. 

“The exorbitant rates charged to the Secret Service and agents’ frequent stays at Trump-owned properties raise significant concerns about the former President’s self-dealing and may have resulted in a taxpayer-funded windfall for former President Trump’s struggling businesses,” Rep. Carolyn B. Maloney (D-N.Y.) wrote to Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle. 

The records contradict the repeated claim made by Eric Trump, the president’s son and the Trump Organization’s executive vice president, that the family’s company often gave the Secret Service agents the hotel rooms “at cost” or sometimes free, providing steep discounts for the security team to stay at Trump properties.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/10/17/trump-secret-service-hotel-rates-records/

52 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And up we go……..

Fox News Poll Gives Joe Biden Highest Approval Rating in Nine Months
Source: Newsweek

A Fox News poll has found that, ahead of crucial midterm elections, President Joe Biden's approval rating is the highest it's been in nine months, based on the poll's previous surveys. 

The poll, conducted under the joint direction of Beacon Research and Shaw & Company Research, found that Biden's approval rating now stands at 46 percent, while 53 percent of respondents disapproved of him. 

Though the survey found that the president's approval remains in negative territory, his approval rating is the highest it's been in a Fox News poll since January, when it stood at 47 percent.

Read more: https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-poll-gives-joe-biden-highest-approval-rating-nine-months-1752339 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Dropping like a rock 

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Biden administration had basically messed up the country’s—and the world’s—energy security by doubling down on the energy transition instead of motivating growth in oil production.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Oil-Industry-Execs-Lash-Out-At-Botched-Energy-Transition.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/11/us-should-pump-more-oil-to-avert-war-level-energy-crisis-jpmorgans-jamie-dimon.html

don't spill your milk kids... 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

With the republicans get tough on crime approach, where are they going to put these new criminals? No one wants to work corrections any longer. Sucky work hours and mediocre pay. 

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Polar opposites...

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Speaking of bat shit crazy,..WTF...Maybe step away from the screen fellas..:good:

thank you for replying to our thread...

touch #1 for English

thank you for holding an operator will be with you in a moment

thank you for calling...

please press one for English....

:bla:

only the truly deranged believe these type of conversations mean anything or will sway people's thinking in any manner.  personally I enjoy being a contrarian voice in the middle of far right la-la land  :)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Maybe parents wouldn’t be such “ douchbags” is the teachers and union would teach rather than groom and indoctrinate.

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

thank you for replying to our thread...

touch #1 for English

thank you for holding an operator will be with you in a moment

thank you for calling...

please press one for English....

:bla:

only the truly deranged believe these type of conversations mean anything or will sway people's thinking in any manner.  personally I enjoy being a contrarian voice in the middle of far right la-la land  :)

That's awesome man, it's something you should really be proud of,  quite the accomplishment...............