Check your account email address ×

Trump worked at the White House this weekend.....

I wish the left would stop with this petty nonsense. people are going to get tired of it and will start ignoring the bigger stories. i'm sure someone could find a clip of the media doing the same thing for Obama as well.

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I wish the left would stop with this petty nonsense. people are going to get tired of it and will start ignoring the bigger stories. i'm sure someone could find a clip of the media doing the same thing for Obama as well.

What will MC have to copy and paste with then? He's been the king of petty nonsense

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Holy fuck.  You ok bro?  Well done!

It's the same reason the right fell out of favor at the end of Bush's term.  I got sick of the constant bullshit spin.  They put up McCain and Palin, then got upset when they lost....then acted like fucking children about he whole thing.  Ignorant "cry wolf" self defeating rhetoric.  And citizens pay the price.

FOX said he was at the white house...........meanwhile his dupe was.....wait maybe there is more than one trump? Dupes from outer space? jtssx get on this right away!

Edited by Mainecat

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

and your the follow around king here

You're the one on here daily posting hack pieces. Don't misinterpret me laughing at you in them as following you around. Hell, the first page alone usually has maybe a half dozen or so of your bullshit posts splattered about. 

Thank you for keeping us current on what DU is talking about  :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

FOX said he was at the white house...........meanwhile his dupe was.....wait maybe there is more than one trump? Dupes from outer space? jtssx get on this right away!

So you bitch if he's in the Whitehouse and you bitch if he's out golfing. Sounds like you're just one old crabby ass fucktard

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

So you bitch if he's in the Whitehouse and you bitch if he's out golfing. Sounds like you're just one old crabby ass fucktard

He was not i the white house this weekend.....follow along here. FOX said he was when he was not.

HELLO.....HELLO

Just now, Mainecat said:

He was not i the white house this weekend.....follow along here. FOX said he was when he was not.

HELLO.....HELLO

So what?  What are the laws in your state (the one you don't pay taxes in) on internet stalking.  Do you knock your own junk around while watching his press snipets?

:lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

So what?  What are the laws in your state (the one you don't pay taxes in) on internet stalking.  Do you knock your own junk around while watching his press snipets?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

HELLO.....HELLO

OH THE HORROR!!!!!! FOX SAID HE WAS THERE BUT HE WASN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

You are completely and fully absorbed and infatuated with Trump and his every move.  COMPLETELY.  

Honestly, it was funny at first, now you're just starting to look creepy.

IMG_1877.GIF

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Good post.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

A lot of that bullshit going around regardless of which side of the aisle they sit on. :bc:

21 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

During the campaign, Trump promised to be at the White House working every weekend.  Just another BS Trump lie

Hey, invisible soccer ball.....cheer up!  This isn't like high school where you had to carry my books in one hand and your fucking clarinet in the other.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Yup that was my point

Check the top of your head, Hiawatha Kitty McGhee.

25 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

During the campaign, Trump promised to be at the White House working every weekend.  Just another BS Trump lie

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yup that was my point

Suddenly the leading libtards are concerned about promises from politicians  :lol2:

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

On 21/03/2017 at 10:56 AM, 02sled said:

18 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Suddenly the leading libtards are concerned about promises from politicians  :lol2:

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, invisible soccer ball.....cheer up!  This isn't like high school where you had to carry my books in one hand and your fucking clarinet in the other.

Check the top of your head, Hiawatha Kitty McGhee.

You can tell who the hack hypocrits are very easily now.  

For however partisan someone is, the one thing that remains constantly important no matter who is leading, is how hard they work.

Biggest con job in US politics of all time.  Most people knew it, others are coming around, then there's bozos like these 2.

Edited by Catman

35 minutes ago, Catman said:

For however partisan someone is, the one thing that remains constantly important no matter who is leading, is how hard they work.

Biggest con job in US politics of all time.  Most people knew it, others are coming around, then there's bozos like these 2.

SBYL.  Wasn't a con...we don't want your fucking pathetic liberal lifestyle and are sick of you imbeciles trying to push your agenda and false narratives every chance you get.  You're all a bunch of shitty little twats.

Go fuck yourself...and bring a friend!

39 minutes ago, Catman said:

So, you finally looked in a mirror 👍