Check your account email address ×

This is a moment of liberal overconfidence and failure that should create numerous conservative opportunities. But those opportunities will be squandered if Republicans persist in not even trying to identify them.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fucking retard says what.

Climate is bullshit.

Moron that wasn't the point.  Making shipping super expensive by forcing overseas shipping companies to have higher standards will bring shit home.  I know comprehension isn't your strong suit, but try.

4 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Voters should already know who they're voting for. Seeing what has happened in this country the last 2 years and you vote Democrat, you are a moron. This is no admission that the Repubs are our savior but we have to stop the bleeding some how and a 3rd party still has no chance.

Lets not forget that they're all beating the war drums against Russia right now.....who the fuck wanted us to risk WW3 over Ukraine?  No one I want in power.

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

Give me a candidate who will prioritize America first ... screw all the aid and being such a bleeding heart pussy all the time.  Secure the border, withdraw from the Climate Accord bullshit where we pay so much more than anyone else, especially the worst offenders, and just as important as anything - push for f'ing TERM LIMITS.  Stop the big tax cuts on corporations and instead start taxing the shit out of them for offshore manufacturing.  Bring the Mexicans in that are trying to jump the border and put them in the manufacturing jobs that lazy Americans won't work.  They don't show up & get arrested?  Send them to f'ing Ukraine or Russia.  Put a priority on our Veterans and get a system that actually takes care of them vs. looking the other way.  I could go on & on, but we all know it's just a dream ... and for some reason we just accept it as such.

amazing how similarly we think... yet convey the message in an entirely different vernacular

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Easy way to fix manufacturing here is to have a climate accord, but focus on shipping instead of cars.  That would change the global focus as well.

we had great ways to transport goods and products, and even people in this country before NAFTA, China and having our goods and services outsourced to every... 'shithole nation' in the world.  big business and our federal government 'allowed' that, not Joe sick pack.

several years ago Warren Buffett invested heavily in rail service, but I stopped following that particular investment of his.  

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

They keep the people stupid while convincing them they are smart ones. 
People who want you to open your eyes and see what they have done are ranting lunatics. Keep you arguing over bullshit while the government steals us blind.

This is money they took from us. Money we worked our  whole life for. They have destroyed our future, hurt our children and are getting a pass. 8 billion alone in stolen money from Michigan alone. Was this on your news feed?  Was anyone talking about this?
And yeah, Trump was part of this , but they don’t want talk about that.  They are the enemy,  not the people waving flags at the capital. 

define 'they'... 'they' is too vague

direct your frustration at the heart of the beast

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fucking retard says what.

Climate is bullshit.

stick to Canada and learning how to copy/paste stuff lip shits

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Moron that wasn't the point.  Making shipping super expensive by forcing overseas shipping companies to have higher standards will bring shit home.  I know comprehension isn't your strong suit, but try.

there's days I wish we would invade Canada... just to surprise them.  at the minimum all the land surrounding the great lakes.... and Parry Sound :lmao:

1 hour ago, hayward said:

home heating oil here today hit $5.20+ and going higher.  I'd say that ought to be enough to point one in the proper direction as far as voting goes in a few weeks, no?

it's crazy to know how many homes still heat with fuel oil in this country, and how many idiots that utilize fuel oil furnaces constantly whine about gas prices.

not naming you specifically but have family and friends who refuse to modernize... and whine like four year old children in the Wal-Mart toy aisle.     

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Read Quote above my post. “They “ feed from the same trough as the D’s and R’s. 

hmmm, from my pov 'they' own the trough, the water rights, sewage rights, the land the trough sits on and are paid by the government for allowing the trough to be on said property.  'they' also get a massive tax break for providing the trough, exemptions for pumping water to the trough, a variance for trough runoff and a fully funded grant for the trough and the land provided by the taxpayers who are allowed to utilize said trough.

big picture thinking... ;)

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's crazy to know how many homes still heat with fuel oil in this country, and how many idiots that utilize fuel oil furnaces constantly whine about gas prices.

not naming you specifically but have family and friends who refuse to modernize... and whine like four year old children in the Wal-Mart toy aisle.     

what's more crazy is people not building houses to suit there actual needs.  What's a couple with 2 kids need a house that's 2800+ sq.ft. for?  I don't care what you heat it with, it's going to cost big bucks right now.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hayward said:

home heating oil here today hit $5.20+ and going higher.  I'd say that ought to be enough to point one in the proper direction as far as voting goes in a few weeks, no?

Yes and also on so many other issues, like I said, at this point only morons vote for Democrats.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

several years ago Warren Buffett invested heavily in rail service, but I stopped following that particular investment of his.  

define 'they'... 'they' is too vague

Is Buffet the reason why the Keystone and other pipelines are being pushed against?

Also, what you do consider "modernizing" when it comes to heating your home?  LP?  Wood?  Pellet Stoves?  NG?

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Is Buffet the reason why the Keystone and other pipelines are being pushed against?

Also, what you do consider "modernizing" when it comes to heating your home?  LP?  Wood?  Pellet Stoves?  

Natural gas is probably the cleanest and most efficient way to heat. Wood and pellet still require a significant amount of work that has to be accounted for.

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Natural gas is probably the cleanest and most efficient way to heat. Wood and pellet still require a significant amount of work that has to be accounted for.

All depends if you have access to it.  The only way to have NG by me is to live within the city limits of the closest town.  Unless you want to pay for miles of pipe.

Edited by racer254

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

How about not driving the businesses offshore in the first place?

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Would have been great, but that ship has sailed.  I was just aggravating the hypocrisy of the stupid paris accord.  Wrong targets, pointless and a waste of resources.  Obviously big money in shipping pushed them away from that being the target since if something could change the climate that would have a bigger effect than fucking cars.  Side effect would be much more expensive shipping solving the low cost overseas nonsense.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Would have been great, but that ship has sailed.  I was just aggravating the hypocrisy of the stupid paris accord.  Wrong targets, pointless and a waste of resources.  Obviously big money in shipping pushed them away from that being the target since if something could change the climate that would have a bigger effect than fucking cars.  Side effect would be much more expensive shipping solving the low cost overseas nonsense.

But the things that made offshoring so enticing are worsening.

and how is giving more money to politicians going to affect climate.

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

But the things that made offshoring so enticing are worsening.

and how is giving more money to politicians going to affect climate.

I was promoting it as a way for the climate morons to have a target while actually making something positive happen, I was not promoting extending the act or doing more.  Just to have them focus on something meaningful that could have a positive side effect instead of what they are doing.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I was promoting it as a way for the climate morons to have a target while actually making something positive happen, I was not promoting extending the act or doing more.  Just to have them focus on something meaningful that could have a positive side effect instead of what they are doing.

Globull warming is a money grabbing cult👍
 No business that can continue offshoring is going to stop considering the business “climate “ in the USA.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Also, what you do consider "modernizing" when it comes to heating your home?  LP?  Wood?  Pellet Stoves?  NG?

IDK on the pipe 

Propane 

The US is the world biggest producer, followed by Saudi Arabia, China and Russia.

32 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

US companies outsourced for two main reasons... cheap labor and environmental standards unlike the US.  

Profit maximization.

Remember this? 

35 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

IDK on the pipe 

Propane 

The US is the world biggest producer, followed by Saudi Arabia, China and Russia.

US companies outsourced for two main reasons... cheap labor and environmental standards unlike the US.  

Profit maximization.

Remember this? 

Yeah, overreaching regulations, taxes , union demands, etc has nothing to do with it. 

it’s laughable how many people think businesses are communes for the social good. 

No one is voting for President in the next election.

No one has announced they are running.

This is how worried the democrats are.

I guess if you are poised to take an unwilling prostate exam in the midterms... the general is worth using as a 'hope for the future'... :lol: