Check your account email address ×

The great barrington declaration

Rod

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No.  Proof of recent recovery from your Doc or vax the first time.  No restrictions the second as they were lifted 3 weeks before I was to go.  

So you are now antivax?

Yet my goalposts have moved?

:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

So you are now antivax?

Yet my goalposts have moved?

No.  Same position as before.  Nothing scary about the vax or covid.  That is where our interaction started and continues.  You keep highlighting ridiculous propaganda showing how fucking scared you are of the vax while the morons on the other side do the same about covid.  There are no preachers on here that run to twitter every 15 seconds to try to highlight how scary covid is to call out, but you are here doing that for a shot.  Same shot you encouraged into your own family and household.  It's seriously hilarious and sad all at the same time.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I've been called worse by better people. Why bring up life insurance?? 

Why would I encourage my wife to quit a career as a high school principal making twice what your sorry ass makes.

The life insurance comment was a joke in case I wanted a payout.  That's the reference to the dumbfuck comment.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No.  Same position as before.  Nothing scary about the vax or covid.  That is where our interaction started and continues.  You keep highlighting ridiculous propaganda showing how fucking scared you are of the vax while the morons on the other side do the same about covid.  There are no preachers on here that run to twitter every 15 seconds to try to highlight how scary covid is to call out, but you are here doing that for a shot.  Same shot you encouraged into your own family and household.  It's seriously hilarious and sad all at the same time.

You really need to look past 2020.  A lot has changed.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Why would I encourage my wife to quit a career as a high school principal making twice what your sorry ass makes.

The life insurance comment was a joke in case I wanted a payout.  That's the reference to the dumbfuck comment.

Sorry I didn't read your biography on here. Wasn't aware of your wife's career. What do you think I did for a living??BTW I retired at 50 :thumb:

If you aren't smart enough to summarize, no one is going to click on your links.  Although we see when you summarize you are completely wrong...but at least that makes it fun to click on your links as we get to point out your stupidity.

Just now, Deephaven said:

If you aren't smart enough to summarize, no one is going to click on your links.  Although we see when you summarize you are completely wrong...but at least that makes it fun to click on your links as we get to point out your stupidity.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

When Capt. contradiction loved that his wife got the shot but hated it as well.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

As much as he hates that I am pureblood and she isn't.  That is super funny.

Goalposts in motion right before your eyes.

Pureblood my fucking ass Klink.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You called out my wife lousy income.   How do you think your family net income compares.  Seriously dude, put down the crack pipe.

Seriously dude where did I call down your wife’s income?? You brought her income up when you said she makes twice as much as me??? Who’s on crack now?