Check your account email address ×

No Vax? Get out of the Military....

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Would people have ran to get this type of vaccine with a shortened development and testing timeframe that occurred with these given what we know now about their effectiveness and severity of the virus?  I highly doubt it.

I'm still amazed that even when they tell us they lied about the vaccine and mortality rates people still have zero issues with how it was handled.   Again speaks to how easily manipulated parts of the population can be. 

It's called mass formation psychosis and it's real.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sheep says what?

Yes we all know you have no spine.

I'll have lived my life to the fullest when I die. You on the other hand will be sitting the corner thinking everyone's out to get you.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

It's called mass formation psychosis and it's real.

I have zero doubts that they could come out and say "we lied, this vaccine doesn't work and can cause severe side effects including death" and the same people would line up in a second for a booster.   Its the most fucked up thing I've ever seen regarding brain washing.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Would people have ran to get this type of vaccine with a shortened development and testing timeframe that occurred with these given what we know now about their effectiveness and severity of the virus?  I highly doubt it.

I'm still amazed that even when they tell us they lied about the vaccine and mortality rates people still have zero issues with how it was handled.   Again speaks to how easily manipulated parts of the population can be. 

Typically people of low self worth buy into this type of stuff hard. Well plus the lower IQ plays a factor as well. The amount of people that took it correlates with how many people are mid level IQ. 

• Like 1

I have zero doubts that they could come out and say "we lied, this vaccine doesn't work and can cause severe side effects including death" and the same people would line up in a second for a booster.   Its the most fucked up thing I've ever seen regarding brain washing.  

People take pills that can do that all the time. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They will just do what they’re told. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's not a vaccine moron.

13 billion doses and yet side effects have been minimal compared to other vaccines. You do know the history of the small pox vaccine? The deadliest vaccine ever. or the polio vaccine that killed 1 out of every 700,000 yet maimed countless others. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ACE said:

Typically people of low self worth buy into this type of stuff hard. Well plus the lower IQ plays a factor as well. The amount of people that took it correlates with how many people are mid level IQ. 

I disagree.   Plenty of intelligent people were vaccinated and regardless of the data pushed it.   Intelligent people can succumb to MFS.  Intelligent people can let political bias override common sense thought.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'll have lived my life to the fullest when I die. You on the other hand will be sitting the corner thinking everyone's out to get you.

Blissful ignorance is not a way to go through life.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

13 billion doses and yet side effects have been minimal compared to other vaccines. You do know the history of the small pox vaccine? The deadliest vaccine ever. or the polio vaccine that killed 1 out of every 700,000 yet maimed countless others. 

Minimal?  Stop watching fake news moron.

Blissful ignorance is not a way to go through life.

Neither is thinking everyone's out to get you.

I disagree.   Plenty of intelligent people were vaccinated and regardless of the data pushed it.   Intelligent people can succumb to MFS.  Intelligent people can let political bias override common sense thought.  

Then they fall into the low self worth category 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The one that Bill Gates still pushes on 3rd world countries?

• Like 2

Just now, ACE said:

Yeah that’s there choice. Not sure how this is so hard for you 

You still haven't said if you lost your job because you didn't get vaxxed.

Are they really intelligent?  Tells you the paper means nothing and they can't think for themselves, just group think.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are they really intelligent?  Tells you the paper means nothing and they can't think for themselves, just group think.

Very intelligent people can have low levels of common sense and sense of individualism.   

Edited by Highmark

He's self employed moron, did he fire himself?

So he's speaking for others just like you. How thoughtful.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So he's speaking for others just like you. How thoughtful.

So you agree with medical apartheid over a vaccine that doesn’t stop transmission?