Check your account email address ×

Numerous sources report the Ukrainians have surrounded the main Russia supply hub

spin_dry

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hope putin Nukes Paris 

I just watched one of those doomsday videos about what if the Russians nuked the US. The three main targets they said would be NYC, DC and LA. I'm thinking this might not be so bad lol

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I just watched one of those doomsday videos about what if the Russians nuked the US. The three main targets they said would be NYC, DC and LA. I'm thinking this might not be so bad lol

Not bad at all 

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

ezzackly.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im good with that....far enough away from the city and from this video, may even have an atmospheric cooling affect to combat global warming. I'm liking nuclear more and more.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

57 minutes ago, Anler said:

Supply chains would collapse and Americans would be eating one another within a week. Moscow and St. Petersburg would be vapor. Great tv series. 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Supply chains would collapse and Americans would be eating one another within a week. Moscow and St. Petersburg would be vapor. Great tv series. 

I really need to pull the trigger on that remote acreage in northwestern Maine, near the Canadian border.  Buiild a nice off the grid camp, strategically it makes a lot of sense if we are gonna armeggon and shit.....

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Dooo it!

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I really need to pull the trigger on that remote acreage in northwestern Maine, near the Canadian border.  Buiild a nice off the grid camp, strategically it makes a lot of sense if we are gonna armeggon and shit.....

Staying healthy and having adequate supplies and a strong community would be important. Health care would devolve into leaches and blood letting. The old, very young, and sick would be dead before long. 

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Relax

Russia is right next store. It’s not like they need to get supplies from thousands of miles away. For fucks sake,Russia controls youcranes shipping ports. Let’s see them get those back since they have Putin right where they want him. Hell,Putin allowed the export of grain out of youcrane to Africa ,so we all didn’t hear we are the world on the fucking radio. :lol:

If Russia (Putin cannot do it alone) would use tactical nukes in Ukraine we should immediately halt any weapons and aid and take an isolationist stance around the world.   Any escalation means the end of life as we know it.  The mere act of using nukes there means Russia would have zero problem using them on the US in a first strike capacity.  I don't think they could use them in Ukraine without already accepting nuclear world war as the endgame.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Russia is right next store. It’s not like they need to get supplies from thousands of miles away. For fucks sake,Russia controls youcranes shipping ports. Let’s see them get those back since they have Putin right where they want him. Hell,Putin allowed the export of grain out of youcrane to Africa ,so we all didn’t hear we are the world on the fucking radio. :lol:

Putin allows 5% of the grain usually shipped to leave Ukraine for Africa. Now he’s a nice guy. Fucking moron. :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If Russia (Putin cannot do it alone) would use tactical nukes in Ukraine we should immediately halt any weapons and aid and take an isolationist stance around the world.   Any escalation means the end of life as we know it.  The mere act of using nukes there means Russia would have zero problem using them on the US in a first strike capacity.  I don't think they could use them in Ukraine without already accepting nuclear world war as the endgame.   

You act like we have a rational thinker here as CIC.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You act like we have a rational thinker here as CIC.

I said we "should" not we would.   Its not the CIC either.   Lots of war mongers in govt and its not just the democraps. 

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If Putin used tactical nukes he’d need to answer to china and india. If he used tactical nukes the world would quickly unite against Russia even more so than now. The worst thing to do would be to pull support from Ukraine which would simply embolden him even more. Before Putin used nukes, he’d sabotage more of the pipelines throughout Europe. Mainly the feeders coming out of Norway. I suspect that’s his next move. He’s running out of options. 

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I said we "should" not we would.   Its not the CIC either.   Lots of war mongers in govt and its not just the democraps. 

10-4

Warmongers for sure. I don't get it either. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If Putin used tactical nukes he’d need to answer to china and india. If he used tactical nukes the world would quickly unite against Russia even more so than now. The worst thing to do would be to pull support from Ukraine which would simply embolden him even more. Before Putin used nukes, he’d sabotage more of the pipelines throughout Europe. Mainly the feeders coming out of Norway. I suspect that’s his next move. He’s running out of options. 

You are dumb as a fuckin stump. You still think he blew up his own pipeline...smfh. 

He's going to pay back by hitting our stuff now. 

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

10-4

Warmongers for sure. I don't get it either. 

You are dumb as a fuckin stump. You still think he blew up his own pipeline...smfh. 

He's going to pay back by hitting our stuff now. 

He’s not going to fuck with the US. He’s going after Europe’s energy. Which will be an act of war. One way or another, there’s a showdown coming with that prick. Russia is done. 

31 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Agree he would have to answer to China and India.   Not sure how much support he's getting from them anyway.....especially regarding weapons. 

If Russia would use nukes in Ukraine they would use them anywhere.  The world mobilizing against him would even corner him like a rabid dog even more.  Any tactical nukes used against those NATO troops very well could mean the end of civilization as we know it.  Honestly a plan to let him save face might be one of the only options.  That is an unfortunate truth with nuclear powers.