Check your account email address ×

Stock market underwater

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Not from the hurricane.. but from the policies of the left.. Quite the strategy 

Or possibly a correction of an inflated market by the right.

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

So you have faith in this adminastrations has  buisness best interests in mind when setting policy then lmfao . Nor dose any one else 

I have zero faith in anything where democrats are concerned! Get that through your thick skull. I despise democrats(liberals)for the most part.

6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

The rights stimulus spending?  Please explain..

Forgiven PPP loans for starters, like I've said before, Imagine if every biz would have taken PPP? The inflation we're seeing now would seem like a bargain, PPP would have  been in the trillions. PPP was a major fuck up by the Trump admin.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The rights stimulus spending.

Free bank money. 2% mortgages will fuck up an economy, 1.5 trillion in corporate tax breaks ( they bought back billions of their own stock) and oh yeah that pesky global pandemic.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Are you serious?

Yes...are we talking Bush's? Trumps?  But not Obama's or Bidens?

Are you going to account for who had control of congress?  

I wasn't looking for fucking platitudes, I want some detail so we apply the debt where it belongs. 

33 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Bipartisan 'swamp' spending by Trump, Biden and 'the swamp'

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-trump-idUKKBN28X01V

Agreed...but he was also asked to shut the economy down. The majority of people can't go 30 days without pay.

I see the Biden spending as far more troubling because he spent into a hot economy. It was just insanity. 

38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Free bank money. 2% mortgages will fuck up an economy, 1.5 trillion in corporate tax breaks ( they bought back billions of their own stock) and oh yeah that pesky global pandemic.

Mortgage rates aren't controlled by the right or left..the Fed has been playing the free money game for far to long in the name of social justice....remember the community reinvestment act?

Tax cuts in the corporate tax rate are necessary to keep the usa competitive with the world...Secondly, corporations don't really pay taxes anyway.  It becomes part of their "burden" and gets added to the cost of goods sold. I bet a big swinging dick businessman like you already knew that though 🙄

14 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Yes...are we talking Bush's? Trumps?  But not Obama's or Bidens?

Are you going to account for who had control of congress?  

I wasn't looking for fucking platitudes, I want some detail so we apply the debt where it belongs. 

Nevermind. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Agreed...but he was also asked to shut the economy down. The majority of people can't go 30 days without pay.

I see the Biden spending as far more troubling because he spent into a hot economy. It was just insanity. 

OTB, I see that as an enormous red flag.  America is a debt slave nation.  I quit a job in April of 2019 and took seventeen months off without a paycheck and we lived life perfectly normal.  But we're not debt slaves.

16 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Mortgage rates aren't controlled by the right or left..the Fed has been playing the free money game for far to long in the name of social justice....remember the community reinvestment act?

Agree 👍

14 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Tax cuts in the corporate tax rate are necessary to keep the usa competitive with the world...Secondly, corporations don't really pay taxes anyway.  It becomes part of their "burden" and gets added to the cost of goods sold. I bet a big swinging dick businessman like you already knew that though 🙄

Disagree with what was done 👎

21 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Corporations don’t pay for a lot of things. They’ll take advantage of the municipal services for a lot of free stuff. The majority of corps are run by psychopaths with little regard for their employees. 

42 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Of course they are not controlled but when the fed raises rates….oh nevermind.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Of course they are not controlled but when the fed raises rates….oh nevermind. 

That's what I said.

:lol:

Edited by Steve753