Check your account email address ×

Millions in new COVID lockdown as China keeps strict policy

Keep filling up their coffers, sheep! Pretty soon those that follow this will have no natural immunity at all and will become fully dependent on them which, in all likelihood, will also be the death of them as well. 

NACI now suggests Canadians consider a COVID-19 booster every 90 days.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/naci-now-suggests-canadians-consider-a-covid-19-booster-every-90-days 

Dr. Birx Testimony in which see said the vaccines are no greater than natural immunity and the vaccines issued based on "Hope" 

Dr. Birx Says She Knew of Natural COVID-19 Reinfections as Early as December 2020
During questioning from Ohio Republican Representative Jim Jordan, former White House COVID-19 Coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx says she knew in December 2020 and January 2021 that people who were naturally infected with COVID-19 were experiencing reinfection based on data coming out of South Africa. She says that officials were likely hoping that infection or transmission would not reoccur once the vaccines came along. "I think it was hope that the vaccine would work in that way," she says.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c50210...-december-2020

Edited by irv
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you continue to say the vax maimed my wife despite the fact I keep telling you otherwise so your assertions are suspect.🤷🏻

I havent mentioned that since you changed your story.

You said next door all the really fucked up stuff that happened to her after the jab. If you want to make believe stuff now ...don't include me in your weirdo bs. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, irv said:

Keep filling up their coffers, sheep! Pretty soon those that follow this will have no natural immunity at all and will become fully dependent on them which, in all likelihood, will also be the death of them as well. 

NACI now suggests Canadians consider a COVID-19 booster every 90 days.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/naci-now-suggests-canadians-consider-a-covid-19-booster-every-90-days 

Dr. Birx Testimony in which see said the vaccines are no greater than natural immunity and the vaccines issued based on "Hope" 

Dr. Birx Says She Knew of Natural COVID-19 Reinfections as Early as December 2020
During questioning from Ohio Republican Representative Jim Jordan, former White House COVID-19 Coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx says she knew in December 2020 and January 2021 that people who were naturally infected with COVID-19 were experiencing reinfection based on data coming out of South Africa. She says that officials were likely hoping that infection or transmission would not reoccur once the vaccines came along. "I think it was hope that the vaccine would work in that way," she says.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c50210...-december-2020

They tried to change the definition of a vaccine. That was the big lie that will haunt them forever. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you continue to say the vax maimed my wife despite the fact I keep telling you otherwise so your assertions are suspect.🤷🏻

I'd like to know why you  are changing your story now? You think people are going to say "we warned you about the jab" ...or is there another reason???

37 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I havent mentioned that since you changed your story.

You said next door all the really fucked up stuff that happened to her after the jab. If you want to make believe stuff now ...don't include me in your weirdo bs. 

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I'd like to know why you  are changing your story now? You think people are going to say "we warned you about the jab" ...or is there another reason???

IDGAF what anybody has to say about it…the fact remains that she and I talk about it quite often because it’s an ongoing thing and she said yet again that the new symptoms started after having Covid and before the vaccine and if you want to call it “weirdo BS” than GFY. She and I have been dealing with her debilitating illness for over 10 years and if you think I’m worried what the likes of you has to say about it  then you’re a bigger dumbfuck than I thought. In fact she was in contact with a few people on FB that have the same condition she does, got Covid, suffered long term symptoms and then got the vaccine which helped alleviate their symptoms…she was hoping it would do the same for her.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IDGAF what anybody has to say about it…the fact remains that she and I talk about it quite often because it’s an ongoing thing and she said yet again that the new symptoms started after having Covid and before the vaccine and if you want to call it “weirdo BS” than GFY. She and I have been dealing with her debilitating illness for over 10 years and if you think I’m worried what the likes of you has to say about it  then you’re a bigger dumbfuck than I thought. In fact she was in contact with a few people on FB that have the same condition she does, got Covid, suffered long term symptoms and then got the vaccine which helped alleviate their symptoms…she was hoping it would do the same for her.

Your weirdo stuff - not hers you illiterate dummy. 

Quite the different story from what you said next door btw :news:

I'd pull the quote - but no point in making you look any more of a fool.

Covid doesn't cause any of her Neuro symptoms ... that come on after her jabs. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you say so…they must be from TBP because other than Arctic Crusher claiming doctors are dropping like flies across Canada I haven’t heard that here…if I missed it my apologies.

32 now in Canada.  It's not on fake news.

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The vax hurts your immune system.   People who were previously cleared of Cancers have had then come back.

The vax is a total failure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The vax hurts your immune system.   People who were previously cleared of Cancers have had then come back.

Link?

Edited by Steve753

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Ah no.

Link

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s been 2 years now and it’s amazing that many here are still clueless to what Covid vaccines do.

Go ahead . Lets hear from the sites biggest retard what the vaccines do. I would love to have you explain since you seem to know. 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Your just Trump with big hands.

*You're.

Cant spell basic words but acts like He has a Medical degree :lol:

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Ah no.

Go get your Booster faggot. :thumb: