Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump’s bad month just got worse, because Sanders backers just rallied to Clinton

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I'm talking about somebody like Z..I just want to fuck the far left chit out of you..he wants to knock it out of you!

:baby:. :lol:  

Just now, SnowRider said:

:baby:. :lol:  

Yep that will be you crying when z or someone like him meets up with you..no doubt.

I don't even think you care all that much about what's happening to this country..I'm thinking you just have some fawked up fetish ..some fetish where you like to get beat down..sick..seek kelp my friend..it's out there.

5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Yep that will be you crying when z or someone like him meets up with you..no doubt.

I don't even think you care all that much about what's happening to this country..I'm thinking you just have some fawked up fetish ..some fetish where you like to get beat down..sick..seek kelp my friend..it's out there.

:nuts:

8 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Unless he's posting from the hospital bed constantly, there's no way this guy talks to people in real life like he does on the internet.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Unless he's posting from the hospital bed constantly, there's no way this guy talks to people in real life like he does on the internet.

not even close to it.

Prolly doesn't even leave his moms basement.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

This Bernie voter absolutely isn't voting for Clinton.

Did you make a trip to Gaylord for some medicine or are just in denial?

A new Washington Post-ABC News poll shows that Sanders backers, who polls have shown were reluctant to jump over to Clinton and even flirted with supporting Trump, are coming home faster than we might have expected.

[VIDEO: Watch Clinton and Trump try to woo Sanders voters after June 7 primaries]

Last month, 20 percent of Sanders supporters said they would back Trump over Clinton in the general election. This month, that figure is down to 8 percent.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Did you make a trip to Gaylord for some medicine or are just in denial?

Why would I be in denial about who I'm voting for Vince? 

3 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

You know..you better start worrying about the 30% of America that thinks like Trump...you're bound to run into one of them sometime.

So your admitting they are violent imbeciles?

2 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

WTF are you talking about? Are you boy wonder? Are you Zambonis manager? WTF man.

2 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

Thing is trump made it to where he is by the voters....right?

Actually, a lot more than hillary. The dems had to straight cheat bernie to get her in. That's a good point 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So your admitting they are violent imbeciles?

Sure..just like the baby killers.

Just now, Mainecat said:

WTF are you talking about? Are you boy wonder? Are you Zambonis manager? WTF man.

just saying.