Check your account email address ×

Mcafee last days documentary

Rod

1 minute ago, Anler said:

He was batshit crazy but yeah, entertaining as hell. 

I say he totally killed himself 

wonder if he really did hack the worlds governments like he said he did. He was paranoid and narcissistic and all those bath salts made it so much worse 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

wonder if he really did hack the worlds governments like he said he did. He was paranoid and narcissistic and all those bath salts made it so much worse 

Didn’t know he was into bath salts. Makes sense. You’d think with his wealth he’d have pharmaceutical crystal meth 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Didn’t know he was into bath salts. Makes sense. You’d think with his wealth he’d have pharmaceutical crystal meth 

Yeah between the bath salts and guns and paranoia the guy he hired to film his last days had to flee because he was afraid for his safety 

Just now, ACE said:

Yeah between the bath salts and guns and paranoia the guy he hired to film his last days had to flee because he was afraid for his safety 

Didn’t he die in a prison somewhere? I have to watch that. 

42 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't think he killed him self . Guy was not the type especaly over tax charges 

Like ThpinnyVan mentioned before, these types have to be in control. And once he was caught then killing himself was the final fuck you to the government 

5 hours ago, ACE said:

Holy fuck that guy was an awesome lunatic :lol: 

I watched it last night after the wife went up to bed... he was like Tiger King with actual $$$

don't want to spoil it for others but YES on the neighbor and dad

3 hours ago, ACE said:

I would imagine a lot of you here can relate.  :lol2:

5 hours ago, ACE said:

clearly he was a Trump fan

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, ACE said:

Like ThpinnyVan mentioned before, these types have to be in control. And once he was caught then killing himself was the final fuck you to the government 

loved the sign over his fireplace.

be.jpg

3 hours ago, ACE said:

I just watched it. I am conflicted on whether he killed himself but it's certainly plausible