Check your account email address ×

Americans see threat to democracy as No. 1 issue, support Trump probe, poll finds

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

2017, Yes.

ah yes, a claim that still goes unproven to this day. We should give presidents power to overturn elections and/or put on indefinite hold in case they personally suspect foul play.

Lol yeah ok less than a day after inauguration a knowen bull shit attempt to get him.out of office that lasted 4 years.  Hell 6 yrs 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roosting said:

spill it or do you have an issue with typing your own words?

Do I have to? If I don’t, and you’re too lazy to look it up yourself, does that mean it didn’t happen? Hmmm, things to contemplate….

Random thought, but remember that one time when you told me to ‘take a plunger to my face’? That was a good one. xD

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

2017, Yes.

ah yes, a claim that still goes unproven to this day. We should give presidents power to overturn elections and/or put on indefinite hold in case they personally suspect foul play.

LOL! about the rioting tha started even before trumps inauguration was cool !!,

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Do I have to? If I don’t, and you’re too lazy to look it up yourself, does that mean it didn’t happen? Hmmm, things to contemplate….

Random thought, but remember that one time when you told me to ‘take a plunger to my face’? That was a good one. xD

"Random thought" you always sound like such a beta little faggot. I bet you took a dick to your face recently

Brag some more about voting for Joe Biden you fucking cubicle life soft hands homo.  That was a good one. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I wonder how many "Guys" voted for Biden cus their bitch told em too :lol:

I know 2 personally :lol: 

I believe my 65 year old BIL was brainwashed by his wife and their daughter, he's voted Rep. his whole life. I asked him wtf is wrong with you? A year ago that idiot had the audacity to tell me now that Biden is POTUS things are much more stable......I almost spit my beer all over him and gave him a O.o I told him he should go see a neurologist and have his brain checked out.  

• Gold Member
Just now, snoughnut said:

I believe my 65 year old BIL was brainwashed by his wife and their daughter, he's voted Rep. his whole life. I asked him wtf is wrong with you? A year ago that idiot had the audacity to tell me now that Biden is POTUS things are much more stable......I almost spit my beer all over him and gave him a O.o I told him he should go see a neurologist and have his brain checked out.  

I got a buddy with a semi hot blonde wife. But the Bitch is a fucking cunt thu and thru so I think she sucks thats why I say semi hot lmao....Made Him put up a BLM sign up and told Him he had to vote for Biden . Just a spoiled White privileged cunt that doesnt know politics from her asshole. 

He claims he didn't vote. I don't believe him. So many Cucks nowadays what a joke. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

talk about lazy , doesn't get any more mentally lazy to vote for Biden because

"I voted against Trump"- @akvanden

Lazy and stupid. As if Trump, a fucking real estate guy, suddenly becomes some sort of mastermind criminal swamp creature of epic proportions. How fucking dumb must you be to believe that?

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Lazy and stupid. As if Trump, a fucking real estate guy, suddenly becomes some sort of mastermind criminal swamp creature of epic proportions. How fucking dumb must you be to believe that?

Trump isnt a real estate guy , he’s a silver spoon billionaire asshole piece of shit that’s spent 40 years rubbing elbows with global elite trash. Gimme a fucking break. The dude ain’t some fucking Lilly white new kid on the block. Fucking dumbass 

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Trump isnt a real estate guy , he’s a silver spoon billionaire asshole piece of shit that’s spent 40 years rubbing elbows with global elite trash. Gimme a fucking break. The dude ain’t some fucking Lilly white new kid on the block. Fucking dumbass 

Would be so kind as to show me where I claimed he was Lilly white new kid on the block?

I said he is not some mastermind criminal.

Kill yourself.  :news:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Would be so kind as to show me where I claimed he was Lilly white new kid on the block?

I said he is not some mastermind criminal.

Kill yourself.  :news:

He’s corrupt trash ....the only reason he isn’t a criminal mastermind is because he’s got an Iq hovering around luke warm. 

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

He’s corrupt trash ....the only reason he isn’t a criminal mastermind is because he’s got an Iq hovering around luke warm. 

Then we agree.

FL Democrat Gubernatorial Hopeful Charlie Crist Claims Ron DeSantis Is the ‘Biggest Threat to Democracy’ Since Trump

Who will it be tomorrow? Do these idiots have a mirror?

:lol: 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, akvanden said:

yes you had verbal diarria then and it appears you have it now.

So you have nothing. as everyone can see.

remember you made the claim it's up to you to back it up. fool

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Roosting said:

yes you had verbal diarria then and it appears you have it now.

So you have nothing. as everyone can see.

remember you made the claim it's up to you to back it up. fool

Since I have nothing, then I guess we’ll never know whether the PA Supreme Court ruled in favor or against mail-in ballots on August 2nd.

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Since I have nothing, then I guess we’ll never know whether the PA Supreme Court ruled in favor or against mail-in ballots on August 2nd.

it's your story only you can tell it. I'm not your research guy 

Get the plunger 

• Haha 1